the entire directory
only in Technology/Software_for_Engineering
Software for Engineering
CAD and CAM
Finite Element Analysis
Computers: Software: Industry-Specific
Computers: Software: Manufacturing
Computers: Software: Software Engineering
This category in other languages:
- Software for railway vehicle dynamic calculations. To optimize wheel profiles and rail influence running behaviour.
- A free open-source simulation tool for solving static and dynamic systems of equations, from Carnegie Mellon University.
- The product is designed to make calculating easy and faster for any user or company looking for a Customized Calculating Solution.
- Provides services for the conversion of hardcopy drawings into digital form along with database and application development. Maps and drawings can be converted into vector or raster digital format. Description of software and application examples.
- Provides references, information, and calculations for electric and communication utilities in the USA. Located in Waitsburg, Washington.
ComputIT - Computational Industry Technologies AS
- Software developers and Consultants for numerical calculation of flow, gas dispersion, combustion, flames, soot, radiation, fires and explosions. Description of business, programmes and references.
- Developers of COMSOL Multiphysics software, an interactive environment for modeling and simulating scientific and engineering problems.
ControlEng Engineering Software
- Develops servo system sizing software and software developer tools for engineers and scientists.
- Offers equal format databases that can handle the most complex data without advance knowledge of the structure, relationships or content.
Engineering Power Tools
- General utility with modules covering mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering.
ExpertControl - Engineering Software
- Tools for modeling, control design and hydraulics for different development environments such as Mathcad, VisSim, Matlab and MS-Excel.
Genias Graphics GmbH
- Specializes on products and services for engineering and postprocessing. Advanced visualization tools (TecPlot, EnSight) for engineers and researchers using computational methods to study physical phenomena.
Jets & Poudres
- Software assistant for thermal spray coating. Description of program and its theoretical background. Download available.
- Motion analysis systems to record. measure, and analyze motion.
Mobile Computing in Engineering
- Describes research for system solutions for mobile applications. Also describes technologies such as wireless networks and speech recognition.
Power Acoustics, Inc.
- Community Noise Software based on ISO 9613. Description of programme features with screen shots and pricing.
- Provides 3D photography solutions for digital manufacturing, mass customization and quality assurance. Also offers customized software.
- An Excel add-in (VBA) counts reference designators on a bill of materials (BOM) and netlists. Features : find duplicates, list all do-not-install parts, create different assembly versions, compare BOM, display differences, quick overall compare.
- A free graphical system-simulation and modelling environment for Windows95/98/NT/2000. To design, simulate, and optimize motion control and related systems. Has basic functions that could also be used to simulate many other types of systems.
Solutions For Professionals
- COMSOL provides and supports technical computing software for engineers, scientists, financial analysts and educators in mathematics.
- Provides statistical software, training, and consulting services on design of experiments(DOE)for scientists, engineers, researchers and quality professionals.
- Allows the calculation of the mechanical characteristics of piezoelectric composites from the initial components. This site describes the application field of the software, and allows the downloading of a free evaluation version.
Software for Engineering
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2013 at 11:13:40 UTC -