become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Sanitary_Engineering
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Sanitary Engineering
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Mechanical: Plumbing Fixtures and Equipment
Business: Environment: Engineering
Science: Environment: Air Quality
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Wastewater
Shopping: Home and Garden: Home Improvement: Plumbing: Water Treatment
American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- International organization for professionals skilled in the design, specification and inspection of plumbing systems.
American Society of Sanitary Engineering
- News, publications, standards and certification information, plus details of upcoming meetings.
American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- International nonprofit scientific and educational society dedicated to the improvement of drinking water quality and supply.
Delft University of Technology
- Department of Sanitary Engineering. Research and education programs on the 'urban water cycle', namely, including drinking water supply, waste water collection and urban drainage, and waste water treatment.
UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education
- Goal is to contribute to the development of adequate water supply and waste management services world wide by improving the capacities of individuals and organizations active in and for the sector.
Water Online: Virtual community for the water industry
- Daily news and product updates for professionals in the wastewater industry- Information on manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, and discussion forums, online chat, newsletter and software
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 5, 2010 10:01:30 PM EDT -