become an editor
the entire directory
only in Safety_Engineering/Safety_Organizations
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- The department of the US government with the responsibility to ensure safety and healthful work environments.
ASSE The American Society of Safety Engineers
- Founded in 1911, ASSE is the world's oldest and largest professional safety organization. Its 33,000 members manage safety, health and environmental issues in industry.
Los Angeles Chapter ASSE
- American Society of Safety Engineers: executive board, history, information, territory served, membership requirements, past presidents, by-laws, contact numbers.
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- As part of the CDC, NIOSH is responsible for conducting research and making recommendations for the prevention of work-related illnesses and injuries.
Northeast Product Safety Society (NPSS)
- Product safety engineers sharing product safety information. Organization overview, news, event and program information.
The World Safety Organization
- International organization dedicated to raising standards in all safety fields, including occupational and environmental safety and accident prevention, and to disseminating the skills, arts and technologies needed for safe working practices.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2013 at 6:35:04 UTC -