become an editor
the entire directory
only in Safety_Engineering/Fire_Safety
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Fire Safety
Business: Business Services: Fire and Security: Consulting
Business: Business Services: Fire and Security: Fire
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Industrial Supply: Safety Equipment Supplies: Fire Protection
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Fire Fighting
Home: Emergency Preparation: Safety: Fire
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Wildfires
Science: Technology: Pyrotechnics: Fireworks: Safety
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: Fire
AC Fire Safety
- Offering fire safety courses and assessments as well as fire fighting equipment.
Active Fire Management
- Fire safety consultants working across the UK offering a range of advice, safety and training services.
Alliance for Fire and Smoke Containment and Control
- Organization promoting fire and smoke resistant construction and protection, and educating officials, designers and the public on these issues. Provides articles and reports and some advice on building codes.
American Fire Alarm Association, Inc.
- Formed in 1953, the AFAA is the only national association dedicated to represent the automatic fire detection and fire alarm systems industry. Includes events, industry links, how to join, and manuals to order.
Charles S. Morgan Technical Library
- Fire resource materials from national and international sources, including reference sources that reflect both the technical and association aspects of the NFPA.
- Fire Protection Engineering Consultants specializing in automatic sprinkler system design and engineered life safety studies for high-rise apartment buildings. Professional Engineering licenses in Florida and Vermont.
- UK company offering online and in-person fire safety training and fire extinguisher sales and servicing.
European Association for Passive Fire Protection (EAPFP)
- A federation of national trade associations involved in the fire protection of structures, steelwork, timber, concrete and other passive fire protection applications including penetration seals and ductwork. Events calendar, member resources, technical articles are featured.
European Flame Retardants Association
- Affiliate of Cefic promoting fire safety through flame retardant additives in building materials and other substrates. Contains technical and social information about fire retardants.
Fire and Life Safety Services
- Located in Denver, Colorado Fire and Life Safety Services provides consulting services in fire protection, life safety, emergency preparedness, and hazardous materials.
Fire Logistics, Inc.
- Montana firm provide fire protection consulting services for the home and workplace. Includes fire code consultation and prescribed burning methods.
Fire Protection Association Australia
- Provides information on fire protection and the fire protection industry. Includes journal articles.
Fire Protection Defense League
- Society based in Minnesota which "exposes code infractions in buildings whilst protecting the whistleblowers."
Fire Safety 2000
- UK firm offering fire protection and risk assessment consulting services to organisations to safely and efficiently manage fire and safety in the workplace
Fire Safety Institute
- Information, research, and education that focuses on innovative approaches to fire safety science and engineering. Special expertise in fire risk analysis and fire safety in historic preservation.
Fire Safety Planning
- Current information on fire and life safety issues. Evacuation procedures, CO2 and smoke detectors. Fire safety planning and training.
Fire Science and Technology Inc.
- Research and development, consulting, and expert witness services in fire and explosion safety. Also, publishing books on fire safety science.
Fire Service International
- UK based Fire Safety Consultants. Services include risk assessment, training, investigation, fire prevention, surveys and inspections.
Fire Stat International
- UK based workplace fire safety consultants. Provides fire fighting equipment, training, audits, risk assessments and other advisory services.
- The site of Paul Grimwood, a UK educator on firefighting techniques.
- Approved fire safety plan development against disasters. On site fire extinguisher training, preventative maintenance inspection, CAD Floor Plan Drawings, and Building Occupant Evacuation.
Firepoint Fire Safety Services
- UK company offering fire safety training protection to organisations to safely and efficiently manage fire and safety in their workplace.
Firerisks Assessments Online
- Provides an online fire risk assessment tool, explains how to use it and offers a demo.
- Detailed descriptions, charts, and diagrams of various types of flame retardants, explanations of how fire behaves, and current news about flame retardants.
Free Smoke Alarms
- North Wales Fire and Rescue Service provide free smoke alarms with free installation to home and business users
Global Risk Consultants
- Offers a wide range of fire protection engineering services. Based in New Jersey with offices worldwide.
Guardian Services, Inc.
- Industrial Marine fire protection systems consulting and expert witness. Fire safety, NFPA standards news. Engineering software Safety seminars.
Harmond Professional Services
- Offers consultancy and training services in carrying out fire risk assessments and provides information on the relevant UK legislation.
Harrington Group, Inc.
- HGI is a Georgia fire protection engineering and consulting firm. HGI offers design, code consulting, fire modeling, fire hazard analysis, fire investigation, and litigation support services.
HNL Fire Engineering
- UK based fire safety engineering consultancy. Specialist in computer analysis, building design and risk assessment, also offering fire investigation and expert witness services.
- Provides information on the application of hydraulics in fire fighting.
Hughes Associates, Inc.
- A fire protection engineering, research and consulting firm. Fire hazard and risk analysis, fire modeling and protection design, code consulting, product development, and litigation support.
Institution of Fire Engineers
- UK institution with broad international membership; membership is not restricted to graduate engineers.
Interscience Communications Ltd
- Publishers of fire science and fire safety engineering books and journals.
- Article on fire safety in a warehouse environment including information on fire codes and the need to go beyond compliance.
KRP Fire Protection Services LTD
- A fire safety company, covering: fire alarms, smoke ventilation, AOVs, fire risk assessments, extinguisher servicing, emergency lighting, and more. We design, install, commission, service and repair fire safety systems
LAC Fire Protection Limited
- Passive fire protectional professionals in the UK. Specialist suppliers of fire downlight covers for recessed light fittings suited for loft spaces that require insulation with fibre glass or blown materials.
Lawes Marsh Limited
- Highly qualified fire safety professionals with years of experience in the field.
Life Safety Services
- Offers fire and smoke damper inspections in accordance with NFPA standards. Serving all of North America.
- Swedish university offering MS and PdD degrees in Fire Safety Engineering; extensive collection of English-language research publications online.
Means of Escape Fire Safety information.
- UK site for fire safety,fire protection,prevention and escape technical information and articles of interest to Fire safety professionals.
Michael Baker & Associates Inc
- Provides news, information, and training for fire protection engineering technicians.
My Fire Safety Training
- News and guidance on business fire safety training, fire extinguisher training, fire protection, fire risk assessments and fire safety tips in general.
NGC Testing Services
- Fire Endurance, Flame Spread, Acoustical, Structural and Analytical test services are provided by this laboratory.
Norwegian Fire Research Laboratory
- The Norwegian centre for fire technology research and development. Includes information on fire resistance, material reaction to fire, fire safety engineering, and documentation.
NY Fire Safety Institute
- Instruction classes offered on safety plans. Accredited by FDNY - Member of ASIS
Oklahoma State University School of Fire Protection
- Long-established, U.S. university offering a 4-year degree program in Fire Protection and Safety Technology.
Quest Loss Control Services Inc.
- Provides consulting services for fire protection projects at industrial, commercial, and institutional facilities. Specialists in automatic sprinklers, fire pumps, private water supplies and automatic extinguishing systems.
RB Health and Safety Solutions
- Provides information on the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Act in the UK, and offers consultancy services in carrying out fire risk assessments.
Rolf Jensen & Associates
- Fire protection engineering firm with numerous office locations in the US and abroad.
S Brooker & Associates
- A UK fire safety engineering firm offering fire safety, thermal imaging and engineering consultancy services.
Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- The largest professional society for fire safety engineers.
Society of Fire Protection Engineers - NY Metro
- The Metropolitan New York Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE) is dedicated to promoting the functionality of fire protection engineering in the New York Metropolitan area.
The Spanish Association for the Promotion of Research and Fire Safety Technology
- AFITI undertakes research into the functioning of fire protection equipment and offers expertise in fire behavior.
- French engineering firm offering consulting services in fire protection.
UCLAN Fire Engineering students
- The website of nine student fire engineers from University of Central Lancashire UCLAN, to share research, documents and fire related links
UK Fire Safety Solutions Fire Risk Assessment
- Expert fire consultants offering fire safety services such as fire risk assessment across the UK.
University of Maryland fire protection engineering program.
- Oldest program in the U.S. for bachelor's degree in fire protection engineering; now also offers M.S. and Ph.D. degrees.
Vigilaris UK Ltd.
- Offers interactive fire safety training, compliance advice and audits, and fire equipment servicing to a large blue chip client base across the United Kingdom and Eire.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- The largest fire protection engineering department in the US offering MS degrees; also offer PhD degrees and distance learning program.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 24, 2013 12:05:07 PM EDT -