become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Barcelona Digital Technology Centre
- Advanced technology centre specialized in the application of the Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) on the fields of healthcare, security, mobility and energy, and food and environment.
British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Provides information on the Institute, the wide ranging research areas, policies, ethics and publications.
California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Specializes in technology research with a focus on applications. Includes information about people, study areas, learning opportunities for students, and news releases.
Cartif Technology Centre
- Research centre located in Valladolid, Spain. Provides information on the research areas, laboratories, products and services. In Spanish and English.
Center for Molecular Design and Recognition
- Prof. Newkome's nanotechnology research website and dendrimer database.
Cluster of Excellence Engineering of Advanced Materials (EAM)
- Material design from the molecular level to macroscopic properties: materials science and process technology for high-performance materials
Eastern Mediterranean University: Institute of Advanced Technology, Research and Development
- Includes an overview, targets and goals, and research activities. Famagusta, North Cyprus.
Indian Institute of Science: Protocol Engineering and Technology Unit
- Design and development of multimedia systems, protocol design in wireless environment, mobile agents for multimedia communications, neural network application in mobile networks and VPN.
Infolab, Tilburg University
- The Infolab is Tilburg University's research group on Information and Communication Technology, specializing in electronic commerce and digital libraries.
Information and Telecommunications Technology Center
- University of Kansas based research center performing research, development, and transfer of new technologies in communications, computers and electronics.
Intellisym Research and Engineering Solutions
- Intellisym Research and Engineering Solutions is a private/corporate research and engineering solutions and service providing organisation.
- The Industrial Technology Research Institute is a national research organization that serves to strengthen the technological competitiveness of Taiwan.
Kinematics and Computational Geometry Multidisciplinary Laboratory
- Research at the KCG laboratory is focused on robotics, geographic information algorithm systems and facility location expert systems. Located at the Ariel University Center, Israel.
Laboratory of Modelling, Simulation and Control
- Laboratory for automatic control at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Laser Sensors and Research in Electrical Engineering
- A description of research related to applications of lasers in several areas is given.
Law Combustion Group
- Research group of Professor Chung K. Law at Princeton University in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering department. Research focuses on combustion and fluid dynamics. Theoretical, numerical and experimental work are described and publications listed.
National Aerospace Laboratories
- Pioneering research in Aerospace in India.
National Technical University of Athens: Laboratory of Marine Engineering
- Modelling of internal combustion engines and power plants, projects, people and publications.
Newcastle University: Engineering Design Centre
- Centre for collaborative research between industry and the academic sector. Provides details of programs and projects, courses and events.
Northwestern University Intelligent Information Laboratory
- Conducts research into information access technologies.
Powertrain Control Research Laboratory, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Powertrain research laboratory focusing on dynamic powertrain modeling, diagnostics and control.
Research in Technical Disciplines at IBM
- Information about research conducted at IBM in the fields chemistry, computer science, electrical engineering, materials science, mathematical sciences and physics. Includes abstracts of papers, online demos and news.
Thermal Conduction Laboratory
- Thermal Conduction Laboratory of the Mechanical Engineering Dept of Clemson University at Clemson, SC.
THINK! The Innovation Knowledge Foundation
- THINK! is an international non profit think-tank whose aim is to circulate knowledge on how digital technologies can enable innovation processes and sustainable development
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 5, 2014 at 7:13:19 UTC -