become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Reliability_Engineering
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Reliability Engineering
Science: Math: Probability
Science: Math: Statistics
Science: Technology: Quality Engineering
Alion System Reliability Center
- Consultants providing information, tools, training and technical expertise in reliability, maintainability, supportability and quality.
The Annual R&M Symposium (RAMS)
- Annual reliability and maintainability conference. Includes a message from the chair, on-line registration, and a program brochure.
ARMS Reliability Engineers
- Australian consultancy firm offering reliability engineering services, reliability software solutions and root-cause analysis training.
ASQC Reliability Division
- The reliability part of the American Society for Quality Control, a quality improvement organization headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA. Includes general information and how to join.
Center for System Reliability
- A division of Sandia National Laboratories. Includes information on the center as a whole, the training offered, ways to work with the center and related links.
Condition Monitoring Services, Inc.
- Specializes in predictive maintenance programs for industrial and agricultural applications. Services include vibration analysis, oil analysis and infrared inspection.
- Provider of quality, reliability, and durability research and consulting for the electronics industry, specialising in root-cause analysis and accelerated testing of electronics.
Eagle Eye Uptime Consulting
- Provides consulting and training services to small and mid-sized manufacturing facilities in need of assistance with equipment maintenance issues.
Equipment Reliability Institute
- A specialized engineering school that focuses on solving hardware reliability problems.
- Reliability and design engineering consulting firm that specializes in improving electrical and electronic designs through various design and analysis techniques.
International Reliabilitiy Physics Symposium
- Annual conference. Includes information on posters and papers, presenter information and program.
LebenTech Innovative Solutions
- Consultants providing reliability and manufacturing engineering solutions through the application of strategic research, associated technologies, mathematical modeling, scientific method and extensive engineering analysis.
Ops a la Carte
- Professional consulting firm focused on reliability engineering services, reliability management and reliability education.
- Provides reliability engineering consulting services aimed at improving system reliability.
Reliability Analysis in Mechanical Engineering Design
- A summary and the first two chapters of a PhD thesis.
Reliability and Maintainability Center
- A research and development group at the University of Tennessee. Includes information on their mission, internship program, staff, continuing education and related links.
Reliability Center, Inc.
- Offer root cause analysis training, reliability consulting, root cause analysis facilitations, FMEA facilitations, and reliability assessments.
Reliability Direct, Inc.
- Provides e-commerce solutions for electric motor condition monitoring, predictive maintenance and reliability products as well as other centrifugal and reciprocating machinery.
Reliability Engineering Snapshot
- A monthly illustrated collection of actual failure analysis case studies in the fields of corrosion, lubrication, machine design, material properties, people, and vibration.
Reliability Information Analysis Center
- Offers data, information, software, training and consulting in reliability, maintainability, supportability, and quality engineering.
Reliability Works Inc.
- Provides strategies to improve the operational efficiency of industrial and commercial equipment for a variety of industries. Includes news and case studies.
- Helps maintenance and reliability professionals from around the world with information designed to help improve their organizations. Includes articles, tips, news, tutorials and upcoming events.
Rome Laboratory Reliability Engineer's Toolkit
- Engineer's toolkit. Includes background information.
Safety-Critical Systems Club / Software Reliability & Metrics Club
- Non-profit organisation seeking to raise awareness and facilitate technology transfer in the field. Based in the UK.
sf(x) Engineering Inc.
- Consultants providing reliability engineering services, statistical analysis and training. Includes some analysis problem examples.
Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals
- A not-for-profit corporation formed to network those in the maintenance profession.
Society of Reliability Engineers (SRE)
- resource providing education, social contact, and insight to foster understanding of reliability, maintainability, and life testing.
- Consultancy company offering reliability, availability and maintainability software and services, including project support and management, tools and training.
- A course dealing with the probability and statistics useful in reliability engineering. Includes course notes, a syllabus, plus related links.
- Reliability course (in the statistics department) at Iowa State University.
- Reliability engineering and life data analysis resources. Includes reliability engineering theory, discussion and resources
- Includes typical failure data for various components.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2013 at 2:42:43 UTC -