the entire directory
only in Technology/Quality_Engineering
Business: Business Services: Quality Control and Tracking
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Calibration and Testing: Nondestructive Testing
Business: International Business and Trade: International Organization for Standardization - ISO
Science: Math: Operations Research
Science: Reference: Standards
Science: Technology: Materials: Testing
This category in other languages:
ASQ Quality Central
- American Society for Quality, the primary trade organization for quality improvement.
Baldridge National Quality Program
- Information about the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Criteria for earning the award, the history of the award and information on past awardees.
- Blog by a student who sat and passed this exam for Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) certification.
FMEA Information Centre
- An internet directory dedicated to Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
- Includes articles, tools and resources for implementing Six Sigma quality, total quality management, ISO9000, and process improvements programs.
ISO International Organization for Standardization
- International Organization for Standardization, responsible for the ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 27000, ISO 22000 and other international management standards.
Lloyds Register Quality Assurance
- ISO registrar site includes articles and links to quality-related organizations.
Quality Digest Magazine
- Quality Digest Magazine, a major trade publication.
Quality is my life
- Overview of some aspects of the Six Sigma method such as the 10 causes of waste, product quality dimensions and the 5 whys technique. Also features a look at leaders in the field and their philosophies.
- A bibliography on quality management compiled by the NASA Headquarters Library.
The Quality Portal
- A portal site with Quality-related acronyms, a glossary, lists, links, educational programs, topical briefs, vendor lists and business links. Site also has Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) forms that can filled and saved online.
- A forum for cooperation and communication between telecommunication service providers and suppliers.
SAVE International- Value Engineering
- SAVE International -the international society for the advancement and promotion of the value methodology (also called value engineering, value analysis or value management).
- Articles meant to assist practitioners apply methods of Six Sigma statistical methods of Quality Engineering.
Standards Council of Canada
- Federal Crown corporation with the mandate to promote efficient and effective standardization.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) - Online Course
- Online course in Statistical Process Control (SPC). Includes a free primer in statistics, variation, process capability, control charts for variables and control charts for attributes.
Taguchi Loss Function Visual and Equation
- Equation describing the negative financial impact of imperfect parts. Overview includes a diagram and examples.
Taguchi ’s Robust Design Method
- Details about a procedure with the purpose of creating high-quality products at a lower cost. [PDF]
- Access to books about software process improvement, software quality assurance, software engineering, et. al.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2014 at 23:28:46 UTC -