become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pyrotechnics/Experimental_Rocketry
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Pyrotechnics: Experimental Rocketry
Space Propulison Systems
Recreation: Models: Rockets
Shopping: Recreation: Models: Rockets
- "Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific" organizes regular high power rocket launches in Northern California and Nevada.
Amateur and Ex Rocketry
- Information on motor construction, tooling and supplies.
Amateur Experimental Rocketry
- Rocketry.Org maintains a large web database of suppliers for anything experimental rocketry enthusiasts could want, as well as a global rocketry organizations database and book lists.
- Resources for amateur and experimental rocketeers.
Ben's Chemical Propulsion
- Tutorials on amateur experimental rocketry, along with videos, launch reports, and pictures.
- Connecticut Tripoli and National Association of Rocketry. Lists launch information, recent launch photos, contact information or member application.
Designing Rocket Motors
- Publications, articles, software and discussion groups about chemical rocket motors.
Digital Wireless Firing Systems
- Digital electronic firing systems for the model rocket enthusiast.
International Experimental Aerospace Society
- A knowledge base containing information on experimental rocketry, regulations of various countries, and information on grant opportunities.
Jetex Engineering Works
- Reference resources about Jetex and Jet-X micro rocket motors and propellants, plus gas generator experiments and propellant development projects
National Association of Rocketry
- The NAR is the oldest and largest sport rocketry organization in the world.
Pacific Rocket Society
- An experimental rocket society, dedicated to liquid propulsion research.
Richard Nakka's Experimental Rocketry
- General information on what amateur experimental rocketry involves, and considerable specific information on motor and rocket design.
- The Reaction Research Society is the oldest continuously operating amateur experimental rocket group in the United States.
Swiss Propulsion Laboratory
- SPL develops propulsion elements for sounding rockets like LOX valves, injectors, regeneratively cooled combustions chambers, igniters, propellant feeding systems and thrust test stands.
- Information on how to build the SS67B-1 liquid propellant rocket engine.
- Tripoli is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and operation of non-professional high power rocketry. Tripoli has members in the United States and 20 countries around the world.
Vlaamse Raket Organisatie
- The Flemish Rocket Organization aims to promote rocket related sciences, including research into motors and propellants, flight electronics, and the design, constructing, testing and launching of rockets. English and Dutch.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2012 at 17:35:07 UTC -