become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals_and_Magazines
Journals and Magazines
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Publications: Journals and Magazines
Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Mining and Mines
Computers: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines
Science: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
Cabling Installation & Maintenance Magazine
- Installer tips for the design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of cable, voice, video, and data at premises and campus-wide facilities.
Civil Engineering Bulletin
- A civil engineering portal including a civil and environmental engineering forum.
- The European journal of contamination control, particularly relevant to cleanrooms in the pharmaceuticals, healthcare, automotive and food markets. News, analysis, features, legislation. Website is updated daily with an email newsletter.
CleanRooms - Contamination Control Technology
- Clean manufacturing online reference for professionals designing, building, operating and maintaining cleanrooms. Check the Buyer's Guide for products and services. Or research a particular topic in the editorial archives.
Digital Lightwave Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and supports a family of test solutions for the evolving multi-protocol, fiber optic telecommunications network.
- Engineering news, opinion and product reports for engineers. Titles include Design Engineer, Process Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Asia-Pacific Engineer, Oil & Gas Engineer, Power Engineer, Energy Solutions and Hydrographic & Seismic Engineer.
Engineering News-Record (ENR)
- Offers information about the construction industry, featuring headline news, searchable directories of engineers, contractors and industry job listings for architects, engineers, designers real estate developers, builders and contractors.
Engineers Australia Online
- At this site you will find current local and world engineering news and over 1000 selected feature articles from our magazines - Engineers Australia, Engineering World, Chemical Engineering in Australia, and Concrete in Australia.
- Covers the full range of photonic devices, techniques and disciplines by focusing specifically on photonic products available in Europe.
Fire Engineering Magazine: Structural Firefighting
- Learn from real-life situations such as collapse void search, confined space rescue, high-angle rescue, and extrication.
Hong Kong Engineer Online
- Official journal of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE), covering engineering topics and news about organization activities. Full contents are online.
Industrial Technology Magazine
- Magazine for product design engineers and machine builders, covering machine building, pneumatics and hydraulics, sensors, materials and power transmission. On-line and print editions.
International Flame Research Foundation (IFRF) - Industrial Combustion Journal
- Publishes results of research into coal, oil, gas and biomass combustion including modelling (modeling) and aims to produce cleaner more efficient energy in industry.
International Herald Tribune Technology
- International technology news, Techbrefs, BizTech articles, and The End User column; free on-line.
International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
- An open access online peer-reviewed research journal published quarterly. Includes aims and scope and instructions for the submission of articles.
International Journal of Robotics and Automation
- Published quarterly by ACTA Press, this journal covers systems, dynamics, control, simulation, languages, software, hardware, design, artificial intelligence, sensors, actuators, controllers, image processing, economic analysis, industrial robots, automation, manufacturing and social implications.
International Newsletters Science and Technology Publishers
- International publications covering materials, engineering and computing. Full descriptions and sample contents of titles, plus subscribe or order free sample copies securely online
Laser Focus World - Optoelectronics Technology
- Optoelectronic technologies, industrial lasers, detectors, imaging devices, fiberoptic components, and instrumentation advancements for optoelectronic professionals.
- Website has exclusive multimedia content, and a searchable archive of articles from back issues.
Popular Mechanics South Africa
- South African edition of US-based science and technology magazine, with mostly different content, some of it sourced from other journals; probably more cerebral than parent edition. Seeks to demystify its subject matter.
R & D Magazine Online
- News and information for the research and development community, including the annual research and development 100 awards.
Research Horizons Magazine
- Includes archived highlights of projects conducted at Georgia Technology Research Institute.
Research in Engineering Design
- Publishes research papers on design theory and methodology in all fields of engineering.
- RTM contains peer-reviewed articles covering the entire spectrum of technological innovation, from research and development through product development to marketing.
- Blog with news regarding robots, gadgets, technology and bionics (biomimicry).
Science and Innovations
- Specialized magazine of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus.
- Covers new electronics products, space flight development, legal issues within the industry, editorial articles, and resource links.
- MIT's magazine about innovation, with online articles on specific technologies and a focus on the process by which new technology gets out of the lab and into the marketplace.
U.S. Tech Interactive
- On-line magazine for high-tech manufacturers.
- Gives updates from MIT's magazine webpage about new innovations, inventions and their applications. [RSS]
Journals and Magazines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2013 at 12:25:54 UTC -