become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Personal_Pages
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
Science: Technology: News and Media: Weblogs
- Brian describes some of his interests and experiments including Tesla coils, a pulse discharge machine, lifters, home-made scuba gear and backyard science.
- Personal site including electronic projects such as microcontrollers, radio frequency and xray experiments, and some physics experiments. Includes sound files and videos.
Home is Where the Heart Is
- Gunther Bechts' personal homepage with portfolio, resume, personal pictures and links.
- Personal page covering the latest inventions and cool new gadgets with inventors kits, tech news, invention patents, ideas and help.
Matthew L. Bolton
- PhD student at the University of Virginia's Department of Systems and Information Engineering. Research interests and publications.
Roger E. Billings
- Provides information on current projects including hydrogen energy and computer network technology as well as Dr. Billings' background and past achievements, which include the world's first hydrogen fuel cell car.
- Dr Jun of the Yokohoma National University, Japan shows how to predict phenomena in metal cutting process by thermo elastic plastic finite element method (FEM), how to simulate propagation of stresses waves by FEM and shows Stirling Engine system.
Smith, Roderick A
- CV, research, publications and interests in railway engineering. Professor at Imperial College, London, UK.
Space, Science and Technology
- Provides videos relating to the sciences with a focus on technology.
- CV, information, research results and descriptions of projects in the field of welding, cutting, soldering and chaos theory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2012 at 16:24:27 UTC -