the entire directory
only in Technology/Organizations
Acoustics, Noise, and Vibration
Petroleum Engineering and Geology
Engineers Without Borders
Institution of Engineering and Technology
International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
National Society of Black Engineers
Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
Society of Women Engineers
This category in other languages:
A-Z Directory of Engineering Institutes & Associations
- Listing of engineering institutes and associations. Site also provides other services, such as job listings.
African Technology Forum
- Organization based at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Includes an overview, feature articles, back issues and technical services.
AIST: National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- AIST aims to contribute to society through the advancement of industrial technology. Provides information on research fields, international exchange, the organization and its history.
Alberta Research Council
- Develops and commercializes technology including solutions globally to the energy, life sciences, agriculture, environment, forestry and manufacturing sectors.
American Indian Council of Architects and Engineers
- Non-profit organization in the United States.
American Society for Precision Engineering (ASPE)
- Multidisciplinary technical society whose goal is to emphasize research, design, development, manufacture, and measurement of high accuracy components and systems.
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- International technical society organized to advance the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration.
American Society of Safety Engineers, Kuwait
- A branch of the American Society Of Safety based in Kuwait. One of the largest society for Safety Engineers in the world today.
American Technion Society
- U.S. affiliate of Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. News releases of recent developments and annotated links.
APEPEI - Association of Professional Engineers of Prince Edward Island - Charlottetown, PEI
- Regulates the practice of engineering and governs members, licensees, engineers-in-training and holders of certificates of authorization in accordance with the Act and By-Laws and Code of Ethics.
- International trade organization of professional firms practicing in the Geosciences. Organization overview, programs, news and event information, publications, membership information, and member resources.
ASM Peoria Chapter
- Organization for metallurgists, materials scientists and anyone interested in materials in Peoria.
Association for Black Engineers UK
- Non profit organisation which aims to challenge and inspire people of black origin to make enhanced contributions to the various fields of engineering.
Association of Professional Engineers of Yukon
- Self-governing body that regulates the engineering profession in Yukon. This site provides events and membership details along with links to relevant resources.
Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering
- Independent, non-government organization dedicated to the promotion of scientific and engineering knowledge to practical purposes.
Clinical Engineering Society of Ontario
- The Clinical Engineering Society of Ontario, CESO, represents the professional interests of Clinical Engineers and Biomedical Engineering Technologists and Technicians in the Province of Ontario.
- European Association for producers and applicators of specialist building products like sprayed concrete, flooring and protection and repair of concrete structures.
The Engineering Council
- Professional engineering association in the United Kingdom. Information about the engineering profession, accredited courses, exams, recognitions and awards, Council publications, employment opportunities, and related topics.
Engineering Council of South Africa
- Registering of Professional Engineering persons, accreditation of engineering educational qualifications. Site provides joining instructions, events diary, relevant links and research and journal lists.
Engineering Council Projects
- The site is a useful reference to the EC projects and the students may go through projects thoroughly before submitting their project report to the EC
- Networking for all engineering disciplines, groups and clubs
The Engineering Society of Buffalo
- Engineering Society of Buffalo, NY. Website of ESB, including newsletters, scholarship information, professional and social activities.
Engineers and Architects of Hawaii
- Nonprofit organization founded in 1902. Formerly Engineers Association of Hawaii. Open to engineers, architects, and anyone else interested in goals of the organization.
Engineers Dedicated to a Better Tomorrow
- Group is created to promote engineering as a career to pre-college students, support internships for college students, encourage the integration of social impact courses in school curriculum, showcase important technology projects, honoring outstanding achievement and identify useful resources. Includes news, publications and sponsorship information.
ERCOFTAC: The European Research Community on Flow, Turbulence and Combustion
- Scientific association of research, education and industry groups in these technologies. Provides information on the pilot centers that coordinate research and the special interest groups that stimulate European-wide research efforts on specific topics.
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
- Non-profit organization dedicated to industrial cooperation between Japan and the European Union, primarily through training programs and a round table program. Overview, program information, results, news, and contact information.
EUROAVIA : the European Association of Aerospace Students
- The official website of EUROAVIA. Information on student projects, fly-ins, symposiums, etc.
The FACT Technical Society
- Aims to help members keep pace with rapid technological advances in the industrial field. Includes an overview, activities, courses, publications, news and events. Kochi, Kerala, India.
Florida Engineering Society
- Aims to promote and defend the professional interests of all engineers in the state. Includes information on membership, continuing education, publications, awards and scholarships.
The Geek Group
- A non-profit organization which is dedicated to scientific and technological research and education, and having a fun time.
General Association of Engineers in Romania
- An association that promotes local industrial development, offer managerial training, support research in the field, Events and publications. [English/French/Romanian]
Heavy Movable Structures, Inc.
- Non-profit technical organization of volunteers focusing on the heavy civil facilities utilized by or for the public benefit. Events diary, discussion forum and information.
HESGNY: The Hospital Engineering Society of Greater NY
- Provides information on the Society, its activities and membership.
Indian Institute of Technology
- Madras based organisation which aims to promote technological advancement of local engineers. Admissions policy and events diary.
Industrial Systems Institute (I.S.I.)
- The Industrial Systems Institute (I.S.I.) is a private non-profit institute who's objective of increasing the competitiveness of the Greek industry, through application of state-of-the-art technologies.
Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC)
- Information and resources for the Canadian information technology industry of over 1,300 firms operating in all sectors of computing and telecommunications industries.
Institute of Chartered Technical Practitioners of Canada
- The Institute represents individual needs in this specialized field of knowledge and expertise. Provides information on the benefits of membership, the different classes of members and how to join.
Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers
- Japanese engineering and technology organization.
Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Professional society. Represents mechanical Engineers in the United Kingdom. Lists events, news items and joining instructions. Includes members area.
The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (Penang Branch)
- Professional learned society serving more than 15,000 members in Malaysia, overseas and the communities in, which they work.
The Institution Of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Home of the IFE.
International Association of Science and Technology for Development
- IASTED is a Calgary-based non-profit organization that holds conferences around the world in the fields of science, technology, engineering, management and education.
International Cast Polymer Association (ICPA)
- A nonprofit trade association representing members including manufacturers, suppliers, fabricators, and installers of cultured marble, cultured granite, cultured onyx, and solid surface kitchen and bath products.
International Disk Drive Equipment and Materials Association
- IDEMA promotes the technological, manufacturing, marketing, and business needs of the disk drive industry.
International Federation of Inspection Agencies
- IFIA AC members inspect, survey, sample, weigh, analyze, inventory, measure and gauge a variety of different commodities and consumer products and provide related laboratory services.
International Gas Union
- Supports continued global development of gas production, marketing and utilisation. Members area, events guide and information about the organisation.
International Laser Display Association
- A Non-Profit association dedicated to advancing and promoting the professional use of laser displays through awards programs, technological standards, safety policies, and public outreach.
International Lead and Zinc Study Group
- An intergovernmental organization which regularly brings together twenty-eight member countries in an international forum to exchange information on lead and zinc.
International Lead Zinc Research Organization
- A not-for-profit trade organization which conducts research on behalf of lead and zinc users and producers throughout the world - lists related resources and current research
International Union for Vacuum Science, Technique and Applications
- Represents nearly 15,000 physicists, chemists, materials scientists, engineers and technologists who are linked through their common use of vacuum. They are active in basic and applied research, development, manufacturing, sales and education.
Italian Association of Laser Velocimetry and Non Invasive Diagnostics (AIVELA)
- Created to promote the exchange of knowledge, research, and technical training within the field of laser velocimetry. Page lists areas of activity, and conferences.
National Academy of Engineering
- Provides engineering leadership in service to the U.S. nation -- analyzes and reports on technical aspects of public/military issues/concerns.
National Academy of Engineering of Korea
- Aims to contribute to government policies in respect of engineering issues with members coming from both industry and academia. Provides information on forums and meetings, awards, educational projects and publications. [In Korean and English.]
National Society of Professional Engineers
- NSPE represents individual engineering professionals and licensed engineers across all disciplines.
New Hampshire Society of Professional Engineers
- NHSPE represents engineers in the legislative process, encourages professional registration of qualified engineers, creates public awareness of engineering, sponsors educational programs, and actively supports the professional growth of all engineers.
Ontario Society of Professional Engineers
- Events calendars, membership details and related links and resources.
Pacific Northwest Steel Fabricators Association
- Provides information on steel products, suppliers and fabrication. Includes member section, related resources and links.
- International non-profit scientific society of marine scientists, engineers, and policy makers.
- Information on the science and technology used in the production of rare-earth(neodymium-iron-boron and samarium-cobalt) magnets.
Royal Academy of Engineering
- Information about the aims activities and programmes of the UK's national academy of engineering.
Safety and Reliability Society
- UK based society affiliated with the Engineering Council. Lists branches, events, and enrollment details.
Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening
- Advancing the world-wide utilization of automation, robotics, and artificial intelligence to improve the quality, efficiency, and relevance of laboratory analysis. Includes a list of conferences, journal, membership information, and news.
Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration
- International society of professionals associated with mining and mineral-related industries. About the profession, publications, and other information. [May not work in some browsers.]
The Society for Underwater Technology, Houston
- A multi-disciplinary learned Society bringing together individuals and organizations from more than forty countries who have a common interest in underwater technology, ocean science, and offshore engineering.
Society of Turkish American Architects, Engineers and Scientists Inc. (MIM), New York
- MIM is a professional, educational and charitable society founded in 1970 by Turkish American engineers in New York City. MIM's membership extends from the East coast to the Pacific and Texas.
Southern Engineering Association India
- The Southern India Engineering Manufacturers' Association (SIEMA) was founded in 1952, with a sole aim of representing and protecting the interests of Small,Medium and Large Scale Engineering Industries of this Region.SIEMA was founded in the year 1952 with only 20 members and now its strength is more than 200.
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)
- Independent, nonprofit applied research and development organization specialized in the creation and transfer of technology in engineering and physical sciences. Includes research activities, events, technological and commercial information.
- Sveriges Provnings- och Forskningsinstitut is the Swedish national institute for technical evaluation, testing, certification, metrology and research
TAG: Technology Association of Georgia
- The Association helps prioritize the issues facing Georgia's technology companies by working closely with other organizations. Provides information on the Association, its activities and membership.
Technical Business Information Site
- An information referral system to provide a single window service to technological parties.
Turkish Cypriot Engineers Association
- Official site for the Turkish Cypriot Engineers Association, providing information, reports, and guidance on all engineering fields.
UK Magnetics Society
- Information about the society which is dedicated to publicizing magnetics technology information to a wide and relevant audience.
United Engineering Foundation
- Makes grants for the advancement of engineering and has a program of engineering conferences. Organization overview, projects, grant guidelines, conference guidelines and calendar, publications, and contact information.
The Western Canada Group of Chartered Engineers
- Serves members of the UK Institutions of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Chemical and Building Services Engineers resident in B.C., Yukon, Washington and Alaska. News and information for members and friends.
The Whole Systems Design Association (WSDA)
- Association that allows Whole Systems Design students and professionals to come together to advance the arts, sciences, and applications of Whole Systems Design. It functions as a hub for WSD professionals and students alike.
World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society (WSEAS)
- Sponsors conferences in research and the diffusion of scientific and engineering knowledge, especially of mathematics and computer science.
Young Engineers Australia - Victoria Division
- The Young Engineers Australia (YEA) is a group within Engineers Australia, representing approximately 20,000 members (a third of total memberships) who are in the first five or so years of their career OR under the age of 30 years.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2014 at 11:25:26 UTC -