become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nanotechnology/People
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Nanotechnology: People
Science: Chemistry: Chemists
Science: Chemistry: Computational: People
Science: Physics: Condensed Matter: People
Science: Physics: Optics: Personal Pages
- Assistant Professor, Koc University, Istanbul. Researches cross-disciplinary solid mechanics and materials, including self-assembled nanostructures, MEMS, materials testing, microstructure characterization.
- CEO, Chairman, CAN Center for Automation in Nanobiotech; researches nanobioelectronic architecture integration to use nanorobots for biomedical problems: diabetes, cancer, cardiology, aneurysms.
Drexler, K. Eric
- Chief Technical Advisor, Nanorex. Author of many publications and of books including "Nanosystems: Molecular Machinery, Manufacturing, and Computation" and "Engines of Creation: The Coming Era of Nanotechnology"; a leader/editor of the Battelle "Technology Roadmap for Productive Nanosystems".
- CV, publications and research interests in the microelectronics field.
Freitas, Robert A. Jr.
- Senior Research Fellow, Institute for Molecular Manufacturing; wrote Nanomedicine Vol. 1, 2, first book-length technical treatment of medical nanorobotics; Molecular Assemblers and Nanofactories.
Kathleen K. Eggleson, PhD
- A research scientist at the Center for Nano Science and Technology (NDnano) at the University of Notre Dame.
Merkle, Ralph C.
- Nanotechnolgy researcher, Alcor Director (Cryonics), Zyvex Principal Fellow, Foresight Institute advisor, Nanotechnology journal executive editor, public key cryptography co-inventor. Xerox PARC former Research Scientist.
Peterson, Christine L.
- President of Foresight Institute. Writes, gives lectures, briefs the press and organizes conferences on powerful emerging technologies. Serves as an interface between technologists and the broader public, including business and policymakers. Co-authored "Unbounding the Future: the Nanotechnology Revolution". Coined the revolutionary term "Open Source software".
Philippe Basset's website
- Presentation of the work of Philippe Basset, Associate Professor in micro and nanotechnologies at Université Paris-Est - ESIEE/ESYCOM Lab - France. Description of its research and academic activities.
Smalley, Richard E.
- Gene and Norman Hackerman Professor of Chemistry and Professor of Physics, 1996 Chemistry Nobel Prize Winner. His research laboratory is best known for discovering C60 and the Fullerenes in 1985, and much following development of this field.
Taylor, Russell M. II
- Research Associate Professor at UNC, Chapel Hill. Researching nanoscale tools.
- Professor of theoretical condensed matter physics, Michigan State University. Researching fundamental properties of nanostructured materials using advanced numerical techniques. Nanotechnology animations, images, conferences, and people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2013 at 11:14:43 UTC -