become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nanotechnology/Conferences
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
Foresight Institute Molecular Nanotechnology Conferences
- Details of conferences held from 1989 to the present, with archives of proceedings and information on venues and speakers. Also includes details of forthcoming events.
International Nanoscience Student Conference (INASCON)
- This conference is organized by the nanotechnology students. Students from different universities gathers there to share and exchange their ideas.
Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) Events
- Nanotech conferences from 1998 to the present, with programs and details of keynote speakers, proceedings, and concurrent exhibitions. Also provides information about submissions to future events.
- Current and comprehensive information about nanotech related conferences, seminars, educational workshops, or other nano related events.
The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- COMS focuses primarily on solutions, not just science and technology. (October 12, 2014)
IEEE NMDC 2014
- A forum of discussion about nanotechnology with a special focus on materials and devices. (October 12, 2014)
Micro and Nano Engineering, 40th edition
- MNE is a major annual international conference, devoted to micro and nano engineering, held in a European country every September. (September 22, 2014)
- 1st workshop on nanotube optics and nanospectroscopy. Potsdam, Germany. (July 17, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2015 at 14:53:22 UTC -