become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nanotechnology/Conferences
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
Foresight Institute Molecular Nanotechnology Conferences
- Details of conferences held from 1989 to the present, with archives of proceedings and information on venues and speakers. Also includes details of forthcoming events.
Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) Events
- Nanotech conferences from 1998 to the present, with programs and details of keynote speakers, proceedings, and concurrent exhibitions. Also provides information about submissions to future events.
- Current and comprehensive information about nanotech related conferences, seminars, educational workshops, or other nano related events.
Nanotech Conference & Expo
- Premier annual nanotechnology conference and expo. World’s largest multi-industry research-to-commercialization gathering. (June 14, 2015)
The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- COMS focuses primarily on solutions, not just science and technology. (October 12, 2014)
Micro and Nano Engineering, 40th edition
- MNE is a major annual international conference, devoted to micro and nano engineering, held in a European country every September. (September 22, 2014)
International Nanoscience Student Conference (INASCON)
- This conference is organized by the nanotechnology students. Students from Different universities gathers there to share and exchange their ideas. (August 19, 2013)
- Annual conference and exhibition. Site includes details of the event, with the programme of talks, keynote speakers, exhibitor lists, registration information, and press details. (May 30, 2011)
IEEE NMDC 2014
- IEEE NMDC 2014 wants to be a forum of discussion about nanotechnology, with a special focus on materials and devices. (October 12, 1014)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2014 at 22:52:36 UTC -