become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mining/Publications
Science: Technology: Publications: Journals and Magazines
Aggregates & Roadbuilding Magazine
- Provide readers with up-to-date news and information, features on aggregate plants, case stories on pit and quarry and highway construction operations, in-depth coverage on vital topics affecting the industry.
From Mine To Mistress
- Book by diamond expert Chaim Even-Zohar covering all aspects of the diamond industry including its history and current circumstances, and providing forecasts for future development.
International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences
- Journal which publishes original research, new developments, site measurements and case studies in rock mechanics and rock engineering. Tables of contents with abstracts; full text by subscription.
- Publish articles and peer-reviewed technical papers related to finding, mining, and processing metallic and nonmetallic ores and raw, fuel-based minerals. Includes abstracts and issues archive.
- Weekly newspaper covering all aspects of the global mining industry. Includes archive of past journals.
The Mining Record
- Weekly publication which covers both the business and technical ends of mining.
Pit and Quarry
- Monthly magazine serving the nonmetallic mining industry.
Resource Information Unit (RIU)
- Supplier of news and information relevant to Australia's mining industry. Publications include the Register of Australian Mining and the Gold Gazette.
Resource World Magazine
- Monthly magazine reporting on mining, the oil and gas industry and alternative energy.
- Aggregate industry magazine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 8:35:09 UTC -