become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mining/History
California Gold Rush, 1849
Colorado Gold Rush, 1858
Klondike Gold Rush, 1897
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Periods and Cultures: Post-Medieval: Industrial
Society: History: By Topic: Science: Engineering and Technology
Hercules Mining Company
- Details of the records of the company held by the University of Idaho.
History of Coal Mining Technology
- Links to monographs on the development of coal mine environmental monitoring and control for safety and health. Requires Adobe Acrobat to view.
Iron Range Region
- History of Minnesota's iron ranges, the Vermilion, Mesabi and Cuyuna. Includes mining, processing, and transportation. From the Minnesota Historical Society.
Kentucky Coal History
- History of coal mining in the state. Topics include old coal towns, mining museums, equipment and timeline.
Mines of Sardinia
- History of disused mines includes routes, images, news, and tourist facilities.
Mining History Association
- Organization of individuals interested in the history of mining and metallurgy. Includes newsletter, forum, journal and photo gallery.
Mining History Network
- Features conferences, discussion forums, bibliographies and related links.
Pictorial History of Kentucky Coal Mining
- Substantive collection of photographs of the Kentucky bituminous coal deposits divided into the western and eastern coal fields.
Sixty Centuries of Copper
- A history of copper mining, the development of metal-working processes and the uses of copper through the past six thousand years; originally published in 1965.
Special Research Area (SFB) HiMAT
- Project at the University of Innsbruck to investigate the history of mining activities in the Alps and its impact on the environment and human societies, from the Mesolithic till Modern Times.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2015 at 13:45:06 UTC -