become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Military_Science
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Military Science
Ballistic Missile Defense
Strategy and Tactics
Business: Aerospace and Defense
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict
This category in other languages:
The AERADE Portal
- Integrated access to key aerospace and defence information sources from Cranfield University.
- Aeragon traces the development of military science and technology through modern history and how the technology has been incorporated into civilian uses.
Center for Contemporary Conflict
- Provides research on contemporary security issues to the makers and executors of U.S. defense policy.
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Commissions advanced research for DoD. It was founded in response to the surprise Sputnik launch in 1958 and fathered the Internet somewhere along the way. Site explains what they're looking for (Solicitations), how to do business with them, news releases on the latest gee-whiz technology, budget info.
- News and commentary on technology developments and prospects in the military, law enforcement and national security arena.
DefenseLINK - Official Web Site of the U.S. Department of Defense
- The official web site for the Department of Defense and the starting point for finding U.S. military information online.
- In-depth look at the latest in Simulation and Training Technology from the defense world. Weekly updated news section.
Homeland Defense and Homeland Security Studies
- Links to mostly government and military websites related to homeland security, created for military members by the Air War College.
International Society of Military Sciences
- ISMS is an association of major national military science academies. Topics cover war studies, military history, military technology and weapons, ethics and management.
Journal of Battlefield Technology
- A peer-reviewed, multi-disciplinary journal for military officers, scientists and engineers involved in battlefield defence.
Military Parade Online: Magazine of the Russian defense industry
- News and information about Russian and CIS arms and the arms/aerospace market: missiles, tanks, submarines, aircraft, and weapons. Also news about space activities.
MIT Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies
- U.S. Army-funded research initiative, aiming to advance soldier survivability through nanotechnology for applications in nanostructured fibers and materials, medicine, ballistic and blast protection, bio-materials and nanosystems integration.
Race for the Superbomb Nuclear Blast Mapper
- Blast mapper - Map a blast
- This is the home for environmental data representation and interchange for use in modeling and simulation, geographical information systems, and C4I.
SSC San Diego Biennial Review 2001
- A publication by the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center in San Diego, produced every two years. A collection of papers describing C4ISR research and development at the Center in support of the U.S. military.
- William Erik Michael Kreizner is pioneering a new field of academic endeavor categorized as tactical physics, involving the development of penetration equations.
- Links to detailed information about jets, planes, ships, and armament.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 10:54:09 UTC -