become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Testing_Services
Products and Services
Electronics and Electrical
Textiles and Nonwovens
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Calibration and Testing: Laboratories
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Calibration and Testing: Nondestructive Testing
Science: Technology: Materials: Testing: Testing Services
- Offers 3D scanning services for reverse engineering and computer aided inspection.
Adirondack Environmental Services, Inc.
- Offers industrial hygiene, product and material testing in Latham, headquartered in Albany, New York.
Advanced Measurement Labs., Inc.
- Reverse engineering using dimensional digitizing in 2D and 3D, with custom scanning available from Sun Valley, California.
- Specializing in materials degradation for metals, polymers, and coatings, offering physical and chemical analysis since 1948 from El Segundo, California.
Applied Consumer Services, Inc.
- Offers formulation, deformulation, failure analysis and testing of consumer products, water and air. Includes range of technical consulting, non-medical forensic testing and expert testimony from Hialeah Gardens, FL.
Arista Laboratories Europe
- Accredited tobacco testing laboratory offering mainstream and sidestream smoke testing methods from London offices.
C&P Catalyst, Inc.
- Coils and coupons prepared, cleaned, polished and sealed in an inert atmosphere for ASTM testing. In business since 1966 at Tulsa, OK.
Cooper Industries, Inc.
- Services in research, development and offering chromatography, spectroscopy, dielectric and materials compatibility, elemental, mechanical, paints/coatings testing, SEM imaging, metallurgy and metallography, thermal analysis and environmental testing by components manufacturer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Corrosion Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Offers testing services using infrared spectroscopy, elemental analysis, ion exchange chromatography and scanning electron microscopy. Includes overview of applications, equipment, prices and contacts in Newark, Delaware.
CSZ Sub-Zero Testing Laboratory
- Environmental testing laboratory providing vibration, reliability, corrosion, shock and temperature testing.
Delft Solids Solutions BV.
- Offering measurement of porosity by adsorption isotherms of inert gases (physisorption) and reactive gases (chemisorption) or mercury porosimetry and helium pycnometry. Sample submission to Delft, The Netherlands.
EcoSafe Natural Products Inc.
- Company specializing in natural pesticides, fertilizers, personal care and research and development of analyses for other industries. Contacts for office in Blaine, WA and Saanichton, Canada.
Evans Analytical Group
- Offers characterization of engineering materials, identifying contamination, surface and failure analysis, consulting research in materials and contaminant databases. International laboratories headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
H&M Analytical Services, Inc.
- Offers X-ray diffraction services and electron microscopy studies, with expert witness and litigation support from Allentown, NJ.
- Offer molecular characterization, using instruments including FT-IR, MALDI-TOF for peptide analysis, CE for DNA sequencing, chromatography, microscopy and thermal analysis. Research with Michigan Molecular Institute at Midland, MI.
IMR Test Labs
- Offers materials analysis, product testing, reverse engineering, failure analysis, lab management and other testing services.
- Offer chemical, mechanical non-destructive testing of rubber, plastics, paints and grease. Metallography includes welders qualification procedures, corrosion and failure analysis at Chennai, India.
Microbac Laboratories, Inc.
- Operates a network of laboratories capable of providing contract research, biological and chemical analyses on food, pharmaceuticals, and environmental samples, throughout the USA, from headquarters in Wexford, Pennsylvania.
- Specialist in microanalysis for developing new products using scanning electron microscopy, light microscopy, infrared and x-ray at Burr Ridge, IL.
Microns to Measure
- Particle size analysis service for water, sediments and all types of industrial materials. Based in Victoria, Australia.
Perfect Test House
- Offers vibration analysis, non destructive testing, condition monitoring, balancing, thickness survey, flow measurement, thermography, ultrasonic testing and energy audit. Based in Rampur (U.P), India.
- Offers chemical analysis and materials characterization primarily for manufacturing and litigation. Instrumentation includes X-ray, Auger and FTIR spectroscopies, and imaging with SEM and AFM at Huntington Beach, CA.
Process NMR Associates
- Solid and liquids analysis by NMR and chemometric applications in the refining, petrochemical and food industries. Provides explanation of techniques and facilities at Danbury, CT.
The QC Group
- Provides 3D scanning, reverse engineering, dimensional inspection, quality-related training and staffing services.
Reliable Analysis, Inc.
- Mechanical, molding, failure analysis, life cycle, cyclic corrosion, deployment and automotive testing in Troy, MI.
- A global company offering verification, testing, and certification in the areas of agriculture, minerals, petroleum, and consumer products. More than 1000 offices worldwide with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 5:24:03 UTC -