become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metallurgy/Physical
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Metallurgy: Physical
The Basics of Investment Casting
- Ferrous and nonferrous investment castings using the lost wax process, and vacuum castings.
Cast Steel: Steel-making Processes
- Article on steel making giving details of the manufacturing process.
Corus Construction Centre
- Technical material on the effective use of metals in construction.
Electron-beam Melting of Titanium
- Information about the process and characteristics of the equipment. From Titanis, Ukraine .
Granta Design Limited
- Specialist in software for engineering materials IT. Offers a CES4 product line providing tools for materials lab data management, materials selection, and materials data publishing.
- Listing of technical literature available for purchase from Cybernet Quest Book Store .
International Tin Research Institute
- Information about tin and its uses, tin and the environment, lead-free soldering, and other topics related to tin utilization. Also current news, market and regulatory information, and links to related sites.
Microstructures of Copper and Copper Alloys
- Photo micrographs of commercially important and/or metallurgically interesting copper and copper alloys and processings.
MSC Mvision Materials Databank
- Provides access to materials engineering data including steel, aluminium, composites, thermoplastics, copper, titanium, magnesium and alloys. [PDF]
- Technical information on the chemical and physical properties together with hardness conversion tables in PDF or Excel format. Just click the button marked "Technical Info"
Usenet sci.engr.metallurgy -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2013 at 11:05:41 UTC -