become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metallurgy/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Metallurgy: Organizations
Science: Technology: Organizations
Aluminum Association, Inc.
- Trade association for U.S. producers of primary aluminum, recyclers and semi-fabricated aluminum products, also offering publications, aluminum statistics and audiovisuals.
- Professional society for materials engineers. Develops and distributes technical information through electronic media, publications, conferences, training programs, and chapter activities. Formerly the American Society for Metals.
Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum
- Technical society of professionals in the minerals, metals, materials and energy industries. Organization information, upcoming events, information about society publications, technical abstracts, and public education materials.
Chamber of Mines of South Africa
- Mining Web: Industry news, production data, mineral resources.
Copper Development Association
- The CDA is the market development, engineering and information services arm of the copper industry.
European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA)
- Formed to promote powder metallurgy technology and industry in Europe and internationally. Page includes list of publications, research, and contact information.
International Zinc Association
- The voice of the world zinc industry.
Iron Casting Research Institute
- ICRI serves iron foundry members through technology transfer. It aims to help its members to become more technically proficient in producing low cost, high quality iron castings.
Niebuhr Metallurgical Consulting
- Provides metallurgical consulting and expert witness assessment.
Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration - SME
- International society of professionals associated with mining and mineral-related industries. Technical publications, about mining and metallurgy, current news and organization activities.
TMS - The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
- Mission of TMS is to promote the global science and engineering professions concerned with minerals, metals, and materials.
Usenet sci.engr.metallurgy -
Usenet sci.engr.mining -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 18:00:22 UTC -