become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mechanical_Engineering/Tribology
Business: Chemicals: Specialties: Lubricants
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Mechanical: Consulting
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Tribology and Lubrication
- Surface characterisation by nano indentation and nano scratch method to determine hardness and adhesion of coating.
Falex Tribology NV
- Consultant service in wear and friction of new materials and lubricants. Fully equipped test laboratory. Sales and support of Falex tribometers
Ian A. Inman: Ph. D. Thesis
- Subject of Ian’s thesis is: Compacted Oxide Layer Formation under Conditions of Limited Debris Retention at the Wear Interface during High Temperature Sliding Wear of Superalloys. Also provides a guide to what a Ph.D. actually is, for those considering doing one.
Laboratory Soete at Ghent University
- Research group on fatigue and the tribology of mechanical components including experimental friction, wear and fatigue research on small and large scale specimens, component or constructions.
Neale Consulting Engineers
- Tribology consultants focusing on design evaluation, failure investigation, engineering training and expert witness services.
- Manufacturer of test equipment for petrochemistry and tribological evaluation.
Phoenix Tribology Ltd
- Offering consulting services in tribological test design and the Plint range of tribology test machines and instruments
Precision Ceramic Balls
- A useful source of precision ceramic balls for tribological test applications
Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers
- Technical association providing industrial interchange of today's fast-moving developments in lubrication theory and practice.
Surface Engineering and Tribology, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Research group on surface engineering and tribology. Investigating self-lubricating coatings and bulk materials, tribo-reactive materials, tribo-corrosion and fretting problems in engineering applications. Coordinator: Prof Dr Ir Jean-Pierre Celis
- Access point for the TriCORR Network, which was established to link researchers interested in tribo-corrosion.
Tribo-Fatigue Home Page
- Tribo-Fatigue - the science concerned with wear-fatigue damages and fractures of active systems of machines and equipment
Tribologie - France
- Providing useful information and links for tribologists in France and the Francophone world.
Tribology - Wikipedia
- Brief entry providing information on applications and origins.
- A web site providing a forum for students and lecturers to share ideas on tribology research. The site also includes useful software for calculating a wide range tribological contact conditions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 8:54:18 UTC -