become an editor
the entire directory
only in Space/Electric
Electric Propulsion and Plasma Dynamics Laboratory
- Research in electric propulsion, plasma thrusters and fundamental problems in plasma physics. Princeton University.
- General concepts and preliminary design for a propulsion system based on Tesla's Wardencliffe technology.
Hall Thruster Experiment
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. This site documents the undergoing research in electric propulsions.
How Electromagnetic Propulsion Will Work
- Illustrated tutorial shows how Goodwin's electromagnetic-propulsion system works and how it could send spacecraft deep into space.
Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion
- An advanced plasma propulsion system that will create a large scale magnetic bubble around the spacecraft to ride the solar winds.
- Use of space tethers for propellantless electrodynamic tether propulsion, pumped tether length propulsion, and transferring energy and momentum from one spacecraft to another.
UMich Plasmadynamics & Electric Propulsion Laboratory (PEPL)
- Researching electric space propulsion with the goal of increased efficiency and better understanding of spacecraft integration issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 22:15:09 UTC -