become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mechanical_Engineering/Propulsion
Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices
ARLA Maschinentechnik GmbH
- Specialist in PC supported simulation technology of drive systems and powertrains.
Continuously Variable Transmission
- Detailed information with drawings and pictures about various types of alternative transmission designs. English and Portuguese.
- Expertise in the design and support of specialized test equipment and test stands for various aerospace propulsion system testing applications including jet, rocket, and helicopter applications.
Engine Systems Development Centre Inc.
- A Canadian research center for the development and testing of large bore diesel engines for locomotives and generator sets. Description of research capabilities.
ePower and Propulsion
- Web portal for the areas of propulsion and power research, education and directly related topics. With many links and concise explanation of many fluid flow phenomena.
- The construction, operation, running and maintenance of large slow speed two and four stroke diesel engines as found in the majority of merchant vessels. An interactive course by the Warsash Maritime Centre, UK. Features many animations and detailed explanation of the engines including their repair.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2014 at 11:05:11 UTC -