become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mechanical_Engineering/Organizations
Science: Technology: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Department of Mechanical Engineering: High Performance Manufacturing Group
- Research group focusing on manufacturing processes including high speed machining, electrical discharge machining, laser techniques and grinding processes. At the University of the Basque Country, Spain.
Engineering Integrity Society
- Offers a forum for industrial engineers to exchange ideas and experience. Information on conferences, publications, software, technical seminars and specialist task groups.
Fluid Power Society
- Advancing the Careers of Fluid Power and Related Motion Control Professionals.
Industrial Metalforming Technologies
- IMfT aims to promote a range of metalforming processes such as forging, rolling, extrusion, swaging etc. through a programme of Workshops, a Library and by organising Conferences.
Institut Werkzeugmaschinen und Umformtechnik (IWU)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Machine Tools and Forming Technology
Institute of Marine Engineers (IMarE)
- Information about the organization and its activities.
Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Professional society. Represents mechanical engineers in the United Kingdom.
International Association for the Engineering Analysis Community
- Deals with Finite Element Analysis, CFD, non-linear analysis, and education and dissemination.
The International Federation of Automotive Engineering Societies
- Includes events, discussion forum, directory of member societies and job advertisements.
International Flame Research Foundation
- Combustion research, technology, and information. Maintains research station. Has online technical journal.
Society for Experimental Mechanics, Inc.
- An international professional engineering association whose members are involved in experimental test, measurement and analysis in various areas.
Society of Automotive Engineers
- Portal-type main site for 80,000 member technical society.
Turbine Innovation and Research Center (TIER)
- The purpose of the center is to enhance the understanding of flow, heat transfer and combustion in a gas turbine, and to improve its design, performance and reliability. Site offers information of current and past projects, industry collaborations and a list of publications.
- Hosts technical conference
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 17:35:07 UTC -