become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mechanical_Engineering/MEMS
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors
Science: Technology: Nanotechnology
This category in other languages:
Advanced Micro and Nanosystems Lab
- University of Toronto group that focuses on bio-oriented micro and nanosystems. Research areas include MEMS and NEMS sensors and actuators, biosensors, microrobotic biomanipulation, microstructure controls, and biomechanics.
Berkeley Sensor and Actuator Center (BSAC)
- An NSF Center for the development of microsensors, microactuators, and MEMS.
Caltech Micromachining Laboratory
- University fabrication laboratory and research group. Areas of research include: sensors and actuators, fabrication, microstructures. Open to industrial users.
Center for Applied Microtechnology
- Provides information on the Center at the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, the research, equipment, facilities and courses.
Center for Wireless Integrated MicroSensing and Systems
- Research center concentrating on micropower circuits, wireless interfaces, biomedical and environmental sensors and subsystems, and advanced packaging. Includes facility and research information, and staff directory.
The Chemical and Biological Microsystems Society
- CBMS is a non-profit organization with no members, aiming to promote science and engineering in the field of chemical and biological microsystems and stimulate the exchange of ideas and information between academic, industrial, and government researchers.
Cornell Nanofabrication Facility
- Provides facilities and services for fabrication of microstructures and nanostructures. Open to both academic and industrial researchers.
- Research center at the University of Colorado. Topics include: RF devices, optoelectronics, and reliability.
Discovering MEMS and Microtechnology
- General information about MEMS construction.
Institute for Micromanufacturing
- Research and development facility at Louisiana Tech University with an emphasis on applied technology and commercial applications.
- Provides a selection of news articles concerning MEMS technology.
- Contains industry news, plus job and event listings. Also, hosts several mailing lists.
- A distributed fabrication environment providing access to various manufacturing technologies.
MEMS Industry Group
- Industry association for the MEMS and microstructures industries
- Provides a collection of tutorials, animations and videos that tackle nano and micro technologies in general and MEMS in particular.
- Advanced design, modelling, simulation and optimization services for microsystems and microfluidic devices. FEA and CFD analysis for a fast and reliable products development.
- Microwave circuit research using technologies such as micromachining, MEMS devices and electromagnetic-bandgap (EBG) structures.
- European Microsystems Network -- Nonprofit association aimed at the microsystems professional. Includes a "who's who" list, job opportunities, conferences, and user/supplier clubs.
Optical MEMS Group: University of Minnisota
- Research group of Dr. Joseph Talghader. Includes information on group members, and details of various research projects
- Government research lab with a very large MEMS development effort. Includes tutorial, bibliography, image and movie galleries, and live MEMScam.
- News about MEMS, Nanotechnology and Microsystems
- A general resource and information page, including a collection of information and links. Contains conference information, a journal club, and tutorials on the basics of fabrication.
- Eighth International Conference on Modeling and Simulation of Microsystems. Anaheim, California. (May 08, 2005)
- Seventh International Conference on Modeling and Simulation of Microsystems. Boston, MA, USA. (March 07, 2004)
2003 NanoTechnology Conference and Trade Show
- Conference / trade show on nanoscience, technology and business. San Francisco, CA, USA. (February 23, 2003)
- Sixth International Conference on Modeling and Simulation of Microsystems. Covers simulations of MEMS and other microsystems. San Francisco, CA, USA. (February 03, 2003)
Usenet sci.engr.micromachining -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2016 at 5:35:09 UTC -