become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mechanical_Engineering/HVAC
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Mechanical: Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning: Wholesale and Distribution
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting: HVAC
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering: Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
Science: Technology: Energy: Conservation
The Academy of HVAC Engineering
- Offers advanced engineering training in the field of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems. Provides details of courses, a training guide, Excel models and resources.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Industry Board
- UK-based industry board representing air conditioning and refrigeration industries to the UK Government and European bodies.
DCS Pvt Ltd
- Offers training programs on HVAC, electrical and building services, plumbing and process piping. Includes details of course content and starting dates. Located at Hyderabad, India.
- Provides information on CO2 technology for heating, cooling and refrigeration. Includes news, products, jobs, events, knowledge, forum, blog and a worldwide directory of partner companies.
Heat Pipe Technology, Inc.
- Information about heat pipes and their use in dehumidification and heat recovery. Also describes company products.
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning Documents
- A collection of documents in PDF format about building design and related themes.
- Offers a patented ventilation system with dehumidification of fresh air to reach humidity and indirect evaporative cooling to reach temperature. Dry air for pool and spa with heatpump.
High Performance HVAC
- Offers news, information, reviews and articles on air conditioning and heating, energy efficiency, indoor air quality and building automation systems.
- Trade journal for heating, piping and air conditioning with archive of all feature articles dating back to 1992 (download on purchase).
- Russian information and analytical portal of HVAC &R segment. It includes a media section, design engineering section and translation division. In Russian and English.
- Offer videotapes on HVAC and other construction trades, also offer CDROMS, books and manuals on HVAC, Electrical, Appliance Service and Plumbing.
International Centre for Indoor Environment and Energy
- Based at Technical University of Denmark. Reports on research focusing on the effect of the indoor environment on humans, mainly thermal comfort and air quality.
Lars Josefsson: Steam Boiler Development
- Information for technicians and practicing engineers using marine boilers and heavy fuel oil burners. Includes data tables and shareware programs for heavy fuel oil properties' calculations.
Mountain Logic, Inc.
- Manufacturer of residential predictive occupancy HVAC control systems.
National Institute of Service Technicians
- Provides training in heating and air conditioning including maintenance, testing, troubleshooting, repairing or replacing HVAC equipment. Located in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Numerical Modeling of Cryocoolers
- Presents theory and design of cryocoolers including Stirling machines and Pulse Tubes.
The Reed Institute
- The Institute is located in Westfield, MA, USA and provides training on a variety of HVAC related topics, keeping engineers, contractors, and maintenance personnel up to date on building environmental control.
Refrigeration School Inc.
- Provides heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration training in Phoenix, Arizona.
Refrigeration Service Engineers Society
- Training and certification in all segments of the HVAC/R industry.
Ultimate Garage Heater
- Garage heater calculator tool and extensive online information about workshop and garage heaters.
Usenet sci.engr.heat-vent-ac -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2013 at 6:54:04 UTC -