become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mechanical_Engineering/Design
Bearing Technical Principles
- Here you can find fundamental knowledge on the calculation, lubrication and fitting of bearings.
Car Body Design
- A collection of resources, technical papers, articles and links about car body design and development.
- Bulk materials handling knowledge base. It covers design information on troughed, pipe, pocket, sicon, sandwich and air supported bulk material systems.
The Complete Guide to Chain
- Provides reference for chains used in power transmission and conveyance applications.
- A web based cost estimation tool that can be used to design products in a cost effective manner. Also includes some articles on different manufacturing processes.
Design and Analysis of Machine Elements
- e-book for design and analysis of machine elements like springs, fasteners, brakes, belt drives, spur gears etc.
- Collection of fatigue life calculators and other fatigue related references.
- Online handbook for mechanical engineers. Includes engineering data tables, material information, manufacturing methods, software guides, design guides
- Provides data on materials and processes, design calculators, forums, and engineering references.
- Design and engineering resources and database. Design calculators, forums, specifications, tolerance charts and data.
Fastener Design Manual
- Contains details about materials, accessories and standards used on fastener design.
Fundamentals of Pneumatics
- An online training on fundamentals of pneumatics.
Hytrol's ABC Conveyor Book
- Basics of conveyors, with explanation on types of conveyors, conveyor components etc.
Introduction to Materials Hardness and Testing
- Basics of materials hardness and measuring methods explained in detail.
- A collection of articles and calculators on mechanical engineering design.
MIT OpenCourseWare - Mechanical Engineering
- Free online mechanical engineering course materials.
- Contains details on materials, formulas, design steps and standards related to mechanical engineering.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 15:05:10 UTC -