become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instruments_and_Supplies/Metallurgy
Instruments and Supplies
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Materials: Testing: Instruments and Supplies: Metallurgy
Science: Technology: Metallurgy
American Stress Technologies
- Residual stress and retained austenite X-Ray products and Barkhausen noise products and residual stress.
Bitec Sample Machining, Inc.
- Mechanical test specimen preparation. ISO9002 and GE AS400 certified.
Bulut Makina Ltd.
- A manufacturer of hardness testers.
- Materials test, using magnetic flux principles.
- A range of Brinell Hardness Testing equipment.
Gilmore Diamond Tools
- Manufacturer of custom indenters for hardness testing, or research and development.
Martin Metallurgical Supply, Inc.
- Suppliers of metallurgical equipment, Hardness Testers, test blocks, and microscopes.
- Niton X-ray fluorescence spectrometers, and refurbished portable units for sale, for lead in paint determinations, and heavy metals in for soils, thin films, dust wipes. Based in Toronto, Canada and Perth, Western Australia.
- Services offered include mechanical testing of metallic materials including tensile, impact and izod testing, bend, fracture, nick break, hardness testing (Brinell, Vickers and Rockwell) and visual weld inspection.
Newage Testing Instruments Inc.
- Hardness testers product and technical reference information: For common and unusual scales and for all tester configurations.
- Manufactures NDT/XRF instruments for the analysis of alloys, metal ore, lead in paint, and environmental metals.
- Manufacturer of nondestructive portable testing instruments for metal hardness, concrete properties and paper roll hardness.
Pruftechnik NDT GmbH
- Non-destructive, eddy current testing of semi-finished metal products for quality and process control.
R.D. Webb Company
- Manufacturer of high temperature inert gas atmosphere and vacuum furnaces for sintering and research.
- research and development for the aluminum industry.
Severn Engineering Company
- Manufacturers of ferrite and low mu permeability indicators. These instruments are used to measure ferrite content in stainless steel welds and the magnetic permeability of weakly magnetic materials.
- Sampling and measuring systems for liquid iron and steel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2009 at 14:26:36 UTC -