become an editor
the entire directory
only in Materials/Superconductors
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Materials: Superconductors
Science: Physics: Condensed Matter
Science: Technology: Cryotechnology
Science: Technology: Energy: Electricity Generation and Distribution
ARS Associates: Instruments and systems for superconductivity
- ARS Associates is a manufacturer's representative in the fields of cryogenics, vacuum / semiconductor process equipment, and superconductivity, including superconducting magnets, instrumentation, and cryostats. In Allentown, PA.
American Magnetics, Inc.
- AMI is an engineering and manufacturing firm specializing in superconducting magnet design and manufacturing. In Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- ASC performs research and development in high temperature superconductor (HTS) technology for the global electric power industry. Westborough, MA and Dusseldorf, Germany.
Applied Superconductivity Center
- Applied Superconductivity Center at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Research papers, superconductor images, links to other labs.
Colorado Superconductor, Inc.
- Supplier of educational superconductor kits and supplies. Also a lot of clear on-line information about superconducting. In Fort Collins, CO.
- Superconductivity and cryomagnetic low temperature engineering and instrumentation. London, with many international contacts listed.
Diboride Conductors Ltd.
- Develops superconducting products based on magnesium diboride. In Cambridge, UK.
Magnavolt Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer of compact superconducting magnets, cryogen free magnet systems, AC and DC measurement equipment of magnetic properties, and helium cryostats. In Plattsburgh, NY.
- A large link list of superconductivity data bases, free journals, papers and news, and university and institute sites by a Korean PhD. candidate. Also available in Korean language.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:34:04 PM EST -