become an editor
the entire directory
only in Materials/Polymers
Instruments and Supplies
Research Groups and Centers
Business: Chemicals: Polymers
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Resources
This category in other languages:
- A Cyberwonderland of Polymer fun. Includes on screen polymer reactions. A wonderful learning tool.
- Focused on information about bio-based materials such as biodegradable polymers, bioplastics, biomaterials and biocomposites.
Elastomer Engineering and Testing
- Consults or performs finite element analysis, stress strain, fatigue, crack growth, and tearing energy testing on elastomers or rubber materials and components.
- A site for information and ecommerce on radiation-curable and imageable polymers. These polymers are used as photoresists, coatings, inks, adhesives, printing plates etc.
- Provides information on plastics and environment, associations and institutions, books and publications, news and a discussion forum.
- Forum for discussing constitutive models for polymers and their implementation in general purpose finite element programs.
Polymer Foam Case Studies
- Three examples of polymer foam compression, packaging design and seating cushion design.
Polymers in Automobile Industry
- About polymers and their uses and possible uses in the automobile industry, written for a general audience.
Rubber Division - American Chemical Society
- Provides for exchange of opinions, technical information and experience of those in the rubber and polymer-related industries.
Surface Modified Silicone Rubber
- A wet-chemical method generates a variety of functional groups in the surface of fromed silicone articles. This is the basis for bonding biologically active compounds, ionically and/or covalently.
Trends in Plastics
- Facts, Trends, News about plastics. Semi-personal website developed by a senior member of two prestigious professional associations (the ACS and SPE), giving interesting perspectives on the business, materials and processes.
Usenet sci.polymers -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2014 at 7:05:04 UTC -