become an editor
the entire directory
only in Materials/Composites
Business: Materials: Composites
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Technical Textiles: Protection and Reinforcement: Composite Fabrics and Structures
This category in other languages:
Advanced Engineered Wood Composites Center
- Composite research center, with a focus on engineered wood. (University of Maine. USA)
Composites Research Laboratory
- The Composites Research Laboratory (CORE) at the University of Maryland, College Park is a dedicated school to the advancement of composites materials.
Fatigue Degradation Models of Composites
- Academic research on the fatigue behaviour of composite materials. Bending fatigue experiments, development of material models for the damage evolution during fatigue life, and finite element analysis.
FRP in Structural Design
- A brief summary that describes the FRP (fiber reinforced polymer)properties that make them ideal for use as reinforcement in structures, and the challenges engineers are facing with their use.
Lightweight Materials Program
- This program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory is aimed at developing new, cost-effective, environmentally sound materials for the U.S. transportation industry.
- Provides structured answers to problems associated with materials measurement, test methods and standards, materials usage and material characterisation.
MSU Composite Materials and Structures Center
- Provides information on the center, the facilities and equipment, the research being undertaken, personnel, testing and analysis.
Pultrusion Resource Center
- Information source on the pultrusion process, machinery, and industry advancements.
Sustainable Composites Ltd
- Research group for environmentally friendly sustainable composite materials. [UK]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 5:35:07 UTC -