become an editor
the entire directory
only in Materials/Coatings
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Materials: Coatings
Machinery and Tools
Products and Services
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Casting, Molding, Machining: Plating and Metal Finishing
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Casting, Molding, Machining: Surface Treating
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Optics: Coatings and Thin Films
Science: Technology: Metallurgy: Coating and Corrosion
This category in other languages:
Atlanta Chemical Engineering
- Provides information on a recently developed microwave active composition (patent pending) with high potential to be utilized in the chemical process industry.
Coatings Science Short Course Series
- Industry targeted educational series offered by The University of Southern Mississippi's School of Polymers and High Performance Materials.
Industrial Coatings World
- Provides information in an easy-to-understand format, for designers and equipment manufacturers, about preventing wear, friction, corrosion or sticking, before they choose their next coating.
Nature of Thermal Spray Coatings
- Information on thermal spray coatings. Bonding, coating structure, stress, properties and porosity.
Plasma Quest Ltd
- Develops novel and commercially viable technologies for the use of high intensity gas plasmas, mainly for the sputtering of thin films and for surface engineering.
PVD Coating Technology
- Synopsis of physical vapour deposition, a plasma based coating process. The site outlines the theory, technology and applications.
PVD Coatings and Vacuum Technology
- Discussion forum about thin films and coatings technology based in vacuum surface treatments (plasma treatment, PVD and CVD coating technology).
- Providers of predictive software tools for optimizing coating, web handling and drying processes.
Spanish Network on Surface Engineering and Thin Films
- The network aims to promote synergy between industry and science in the technology areas related to the study and development of surface treatments. English and Spanish.
Surface Technology Support
- Provides consultants for most aspects of surface engineering and treatments. The consultancy has extensive analytical back-up to support and undertakes research and development programmes in surface engineering.
Thames Research Group
- Provide alternative resources research including silicon chemistry and the effects of the silicon atom on polymer/coating properties, specialty coating formulations, and no volatile organic content pigment dispersants for waterborne coatings.
Usenet sci.chem.coatings -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2013 at 18:15:04 UTC -