become an editor
the entire directory
only in Materials/Ceramics
Products and Services
Arts: Crafts: Ceramic Art and Pottery
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Ultrasound: Research Groups and Centers: Piezoelectric Ceramics Research
This category in other languages:
The American Ceramic Society
- Provides the latest technical, scientific and educational information to members and others in the ceramics field. Includes a ceramic knowledge center.
- Develop bonding processes suitable for many of the major types of bulk and composite silicon carbide.
Center for Micro-Engineered Materials (CMEM)
- Materials science research and ceramic and composite materials research at the University of New Mexico. The Center's specialty is the chemical synthesis and processing of ceramic related materials on a molecular and near molecular level.
- Provides contract research, consultancy, analysis, testing and other services for ceramics and materials based industries including refractories, building materials, tableware, tiles, sanitaryware, advanced ceramics, metals, environmental and information services.
CeZIR Ceramic Components
- Hard, wear-resistant, low thermal conductivity ceramic with high fracture toughness and bend strength.
- Manufacturer of ceramic parts in steatite, cordierite, porcelain, magnesium oxide, alumina and forsterite for commercial and industrial applications.
ETH: Nonmetallic Inorganic Materials
- Department at the Swiss Institute of Technology, active in the areas of colloid chemistry, ceramic processing, functional and structural ceramics, and modeling. Overview of research and education.
German Ceramic Industry Association
- Informational site on technical ceramics - materials, properties, fields of application and German manufacturers.
Glass Technology Services
- British company offering services to the glass industry including analytical and diagnostic services, process instrumentation and consulting. Includes information on research and technology.
Industrial Ceramic Components
- UK manufacturer of technical, precision, industrial and other advanced ceramic materials. Services include machinable and bespoke ceramic manufacturing.
NexTech Materials, Ltd.
- Research, develop, and manufacture ceramic materials for the fuel cell (SOFC and PEM) and electrochemical markets.
Rutgers University Materials Science and Engineering
- Rutgers University Dept. of Ceramic and Materials Engineering
Shanghai Institute of Ceramics
- A research organization specialized in research, development and industrialization of advanced inorganic non-metallic materials.
Swedish Ceramic Institute
- The industrial research institute works with ceramics, their processing and fabrication as well as with materials properties.
U.S. Advanced Ceramics Association
- USACA promotes the use of advanced ceramic materials in industrial applications.
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
- The Laboratory of Ceramic Materials (LMC) offers information on research areas and projects, equipment and publications. [English, Portuguese]
University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Department of Materials Science (Ceramics and Glass), Germany.
Valley Design Corporation
- Information on aluminum oxide substrates as an alternative to BeO.
- Interactive collection of information sources for advanced engineering ceramic materials.
Usenet sci.materials.ceramics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2013 at 6:35:04 UTC -