the entire directory
only in Technology/Materials
Concrete and Mortar
Instruments and Supplies
Metals and Alloys
Pulp and Paper
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Physics: Condensed Matter
Science: Physics: Crystallography
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering
Science: Technology: Mechanical Engineering
Science: Technology: Structural Engineering
This category in other languages:
The Advanced Materials, Manufacturing and Testing Information Analysis Center
- AMMTIAC provides information, technical support and engineering services and maintains the DoD's knowledge base in AMMT technology. It also publishes the AMMTIAC Quarterly, reports, handbooks, databooks, critical reviews and technology assessments.
Component Failure Museum
- Examples for specific failure types and problems in various engineering materials and components.
- Internet resources on chemistry in construction technology and material science. An indexed and annotated directory.
Elastic and Thermal Properties Database
- Temperature dependent material properties as tabulated data, an Excel equation, a C/C++, FORTRAN or BASIC function or subroutine, ABAQUS or ANSYS formats. Full version contains elastic modulus, thermal expansion and thermal conductivity. Data for elements provided free in demo version.
MarkeTech International, Inc.
- Offers an extensive line of advanced materials including aerogels, electrochemical materials, super conductive products, single crystal substrates and parts, engineered ceramics, alumina, tungsten, and sputtering targets.
- Comprehensive resource center dedicated to international material innovation, offers producers and users of materials a single source of inspiration, information and promotion.
- A free online materials information resource with properties data on over 28,000 materials. Search for materials by name or properties. Database includes comprehensive coverage of thermoplastic and thermoset polymers, aluminum, cobalt, copper, lead, magnesium, nickel, steel, superalloys, titanium and zinc alloys, ceramics, plus a growing list of semiconductors, fibers, and other engineering materials. Advanced features for registered and premium users.
- France. Independent information center for designers of materials and innovate products in architecture, industrial and fashion design, scenography, publishing and fine arts, and manufacturers, engineers and researchers. English and French.
NAS/NRC Reports: Materials
- On-line access to National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council reports on materials topics.
- Materials scientist working on femtosecond laser micromachining, nanoneedles fabrication, and laser based protective coatings on graphite. Also owns the Rajput Corporation in Indore, India.
- A web-based course providing an extensive introduction to the theory and practical aspects of the study of solid surfaces, including topics such as surface structure, molecular adsorption and experimental techniques.
- University based research and material science technology: Partnerships and links to institutions.
Texture and Anisotropy of Crystalline Materials
- A crash course in texture and a freeware program for texture determination in the download section.
Thermotech Sente Software
- Makers of JMatPro programs for Windows, which calculates materials properties for multicomponent alloys. Also, sells thermodynamic databases. Page includes company profile and list of publications.
Usenet sci.materials -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 8, 2015 at 19:28:00 UTC -