become an editor
the entire directory
only in Manufacturing/Research_Laboratories
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
- Undertakes directed and multidisciplinary research and technological innovation as well as encouraging industrial and scientific development in South Africa.
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering - NDSU
- North Dakota State University education and research programs.
Oak Ridge Centers for Manufacturing Technology and National Prototype Center
- Established to solve tough manufacturing problems for U.S. government and industry. ORCMT serves as a catalyst for applied research, development,design, prototyping, production, and training.
Rapid Product Development Resource Centre, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Basic introduction and information about education and research programs on technologies related to rapid product development, including rapid prototyping.
University of Cambridge Institute for Manufacturing
- Information about education and research programs in this center, which integrates the traditionally separate managerial and technical views of manufacturing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 14:35:06 UTC -