become an editor
the entire directory
only in Manufacturing/Research_Laboratories
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
- Undertakes directed and multidisciplinary research and technological innovation as well as encouraging industrial and scientific development in South Africa.
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering - NDSU
- North Dakota State University education and research programs.
Manufacturing Automation Laboratory, University of British Columbia
- Research in the mechanics and dynamics of metal cutting operations, machine tool structures, design of DSP based open architecture modular motion and machining process control systems for machine tools.
Oak Ridge Centers for Manufacturing Technology and National Prototype Center
- Established to solve tough manufacturing problems for U.S. government and industry. ORCMT serves as a catalyst for applied research, development,design, prototyping, production, and training.
Rapid Product Development Resource Centre, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Basic introduction and information about education and research programs on technologies related to rapid product development, including rapid prototyping.
University of Cambridge Institute for Manufacturing
- Information about education and research programs in this center, which integrates the traditionally separate managerial and technical views of manufacturing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 5:15:05 UTC -