become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rapid_Prototyping/Equipment_and_Supplies
Equipment and Supplies
3D Printer Superstore
- Australian shop for 3D printers.
3D Rapid Prototyping
- Offers Z Corporation's 3D printers, 3D scanners and wide format color scanners.
3D Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of SLA Series stereolithography rapid prototyping machines, Actua Series 3D printers, and 3D Keltool rapid production tooling process. SLA machines fabricate prototypes by laser-hardening successive cross-sectional layers of epoxy- or vinyl-based resin. Actua 3D printers "print" 3D models using a thermopolymer plastic.
Afinia 3D Printing
- Afinia 3D printing and rapid prototyping equipment and solutions. Supplier of the Afinia H-Series 3D printer and Afinia ABS filament.
- Manufacturer of desktop fused deposition modeling (FDM) systems for prototyping and direct digital manufacturing allowing the user to make functional prototypes and end parts in real thermoplastics.
- Ancillary equipment for rapid prototyping (RP) systems: equipment that removes soluble support material, as well as thoroughly cleaning finished rapid prototyped parts.
- Information about 3D printers, supplies, and software. View sample prototypes and download converters.
- Offers a 3D printer that builds robust, composite plastic parts that can be sanded, painted or flamed.
- Solid imaging materials provide a winning combination for users of rapid prototyping equipment.
Engineering & Manufacturing Services
- EMS offers 3d scanning, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping services and products including 3D scanners, 3D printers, clay tools, freeform modeling and software for product design.
- European manufacturer of systems for rapid prototyping, tooling and manufacturing.
- PolyWorks, polygonal modeling and inspection software for processing 3D digitizer data for reverse engineering, rapid prototyping, CAD comparison and verification.
- Supplier of high quality 3D prototype polylactide polymers and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene used in 3D printing.
- Software company dedicated to additive fabrication.
- Develops, manufactures and markets ultra-thin-layer, high-resolution 3D printing solutions for rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing. Provides details of products, materials, applications and case studies.
- Provides polygon repair and manipulation services, IGES / NURBS surfacing and 3D digitizing services for use in the rapid prototyping field.
- A low cost open source rapid prototyping system that is capable of producing its own parts and can therefore be replicated easily.
Roland Rapid Prototyping
- These subtractive machines provide snap-fit, parts and prototypes milled from a variety of materials and surface finish.
Rook Metering / Michael Engineering
- Manufacturer of meter mixing and dispensing equipment for silicone, urethane, epoxy and acrylics. Provides details of the equipment and accessories.
- Offers a 3D SMS printer machine for additive fabrication. Describes the new selective mask sintering technology and gives a description of how the 3D fabrication system has been developed.
- A manufacturer of high-precision 3D modeling rapid prototyping (RP) systems worldwide. Formerly Sanders Prototype Inc.
Stereo Lithography Assoc. Sales Co.
- Offers Uvibond and Uvifille: Ultra-fast UV adhesive designed exclusively for stereolithography. For QuickCast and solid-build styles. Pinpoint syringe application that has adhesion to most epoxy and acrylated resins.
- Manufacturer of fused deposition modeling (FDM) systems for prototyping and direct digital manufacturing allowing the user to make functional prototypes and end parts in real thermoplastics. Site includes products and services offered, and general information about the company.
Studiomill 3D CNC milling machine
- The Studiomill produced by Core Robotics enables students to create high quality rapid prototypes within the limits of school and college budgets.
T.A.T Machinery Corporation
- Seller of CNC and high-end turning and milling machines, as well as lathe equipments for industrial use.
- Offers 3D scanner, 3D printer and rapid prototyping machines and bureau services. Applications include architectural models, quality control inspection, reverse engineering and prototypes.
Equipment and Supplies
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 12, 2014 at 11:56:31 UTC -