the entire directory
only in Technology/Manufacturing
Business: Education and Training: Technology
Business: Industrial Goods and Services
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Factory Automation
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools: Industrial Metrology
Advanced Materials, Manufacturing and Testing Information Analysis Center
- AMMTIAC is a Department of Defense information analysis center for the promotion and exchange of manufacturing technology information and the support of manufacturing technology needs.
- A surface cleaning process based upon using CO2 to form dry ice and used to remove particles and organics.
CSIRO Manufacturing and Infrastructure Technology
- About Australian research and development programs in technology areas including materials, complex systems integration, manufacturing, and construction.
Department of Defense Manufacturing Technology Program
- Encourages emerging manufacturing technologies that could be useful in US defense activities. Describes priorities and progress, lists participating centers, and provides publications.
Dr.Jun Shinozuka (Ibaraki University, Japan)
- Includes details of how to simulate metal cutting mechanisms and the propagation of stress waves with FEM. It also provides details of how to build a model Stirling Engine.
JMI Consulting Group
- Source for simulation modeling consulting, training and simulation education products .
- Maintenance management resource site. Articles, books, discussion forum and references for maintenance planning, condition monitoring, TPM, CMMS, SAP plant maintenance, training, and safety.
NIST Engineering Laboratory.
- Conducts research and development, provides services, and participates in standards activities related to U.S. industry needs in mechanical and dimensional metrology and in advanced manufacturing technology. In National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Usenet sci.engr.manufacturing -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2011 at 2:04:01 UTC -