become an editor
the entire directory
only in Invention_and_Innovation/Organizations
Invention and Innovation
Business: Opportunities: Inventions: Products and Services
Association of University Technology Managers
- AUTM is a nonprofit association of technology managers and business executives who manage intellectual property.
Biological Innovation for an Open Society
- Intellectual property issues relevant to biotechnology in international agriculture and health sciences. Resources: patent search engine; white papers (patent positions/policy in key areas of biotechnology); tutorials.
- Information platform for the advancement of innovation dynamics in science, research, and industry. Presents and indexes publications from research companies and institutions.
International Federation of Inventors' Associations
- Grouping inventors associations worldwide, one per country.
- Inventors organization offering patent products, services, and articles.
Inventor's Association of New England (IANE)
- Located in Cambridge, MA.
Inventors' Network of the Capital Area (INCA)
- INCA is an organization of Washington, DC-area inventors meeting monthly for educational and mutual-assistance purposes.
- Provides a forum where inventors can meet with mentors and service providers to obtain useful information and advice from patent attorneys, engineers and marketing experts.
- A private philanthropy founded by inventor Jerome Lemelson.
Licensing Executives Society in Europe
- Transfer of technology and licensing of intellectual property rights - from technical know how and patented inventions to software, copyright and trade marks.
Licensing Executives Society International
- An association of 27 national and regional societies, each composed of men and women who have an interest in the transfer of technology, or licensing of intellectual property rights.
Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association
- An association for companies and individuals engaged in the marketing of licensed properties, both as agents and as property owners.
National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance (NCIIA)
- The NCIIA is an alliance of faculty and students working to advance the teaching of invention and innovation in American higher education.
National Congress of Inventor Organizations
- Information about the invention process.
National Innovation Foundation (NIF India)
- Aims to provide institutional support for innovations and help their transition to self supporting activities. Includes a database of innovations, in various categories, that have received awards.
National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Describes inventors with brief biographies, and an index of what they did.
Nevada Inventors Association
- Education, assistance and networking for the inventor.
North Dakota Inventors Congress
- Encouraging innovation in the Midwestern states by sharing ideas between inventors, entrepreneurs and professionals.
United Inventors Association of the USA
- A national non-profit inventor organization.
Wessex Round Table of Inventors
- Comprehensive online source of information for inventors and entrepreneurs, plus free inventors newsletter. Based in Southampton, Hampshire, UK.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 6:15:03 UTC -