become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Industrial_Engineering
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Industrial Engineering
Linear Programming and Optimization
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Industrial
This category in other languages:
I4e2: International Institute for Innovation, Industrial Engineering and Entrepreneurship
- A non-profit organization intended to promote, at the international level, interdisciplinary research in the fields of innovation, industrial engineering, systems management and entrepreneurship. Features information about objectives, membership, publications, and meetings.
Institute of Management Studies
- Primary body in the United Kingdom concerned with the promotion, practice and development of 'Management Services'. Formerly known as the Institute of Practitioners in Work Study, Organisation and Methods. Features information about the institute, news, views, reviews, and resources relating to productivity measurement and development.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE): Mumbai, India
- Offers graduate diploma and degree programs in management. Information on academics, consultancy undertaken, placement, facilities, events, alumni, and contacts.
Science Direct: Computers and Industrial Engineering
- Issues of the journal available on line.
- A short history of the evolution of the system founded by Frederick Winslow Taylor and nurtured by Frank and Lillian Gilbreth, and Henry Gantt.
The Gilbreth Network
- Information about the lives and work of engineers and efficiency experts Frank and Lillian Gilbreth.
The MTM Association for Standards and Research
- The mission and services of the non-profit organization. Features news letters, schedule of courses, and information on new systems(PDF format).
UK MTM Association
- Features information on MTM, its benefits, the association, benefits of its membership, and details of training courses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:17:03 AM EST -