become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food_Science/Publications
Science: Biology: Publications
Science: Chemistry: Publications
- Published on Elsevier. An international journal, covering areas of clinical, preventive, and experimental nutrition, eating disorders, sensory evaluation of foods, food attitudes and marketing, ethnography of food habits, psychology of ingestion.
CEE Food Industry
- Daily news on food processing, science and packaging. Free access to news on the food industry in Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Poland and Czech Republic. Offers market reports and suppliers news.
EJPAU - Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities
- Food Science and Technology section of the EJPAU. Covers a wide variety of research, published in electronic version, all issues available for free.
Food Ingredients, Health & Nutrition
- Quarterly magazine providing news and analysis for those working in food product formulation.
- UK online magazine publishing news on food and drink manufacturing and production.
- Free online book covering food science, technology and engineering.
Food Traceability Report
- Newsletter, global in scope, on the regulations, technology, and people shaping the tracking of foods from farm to market. Free trial for 30 days, payment required for full access.
Indian Milk Products Handbook
- A book describing ethnic dairy products. Table of content available, ordering information.
Innovations in Food Technology
- Technical articles on food ingredients, safety, packaging and processing for research, development and marketing departments in food companies. Short abstracts available for free, subscription to full text.
Journal of Dairy Science
- Official publication of the American Dairy Science Association. Lists results of new research in dairy foods, physiology and management; nutrition, feeding, and calves; and genetics and breeding. Includes archived sample issues.
The Journal of Food Technology in Africa
- Eight issues of a journal (2001-2004) regarding the technological aspects of food production with the use of raw materials available in Africa.
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
- Journal devoted to health, safety and all aspects of molecular nutrition such as nutritional biochemistry, nutrigenomics and metabolomics.
- Quarterly business and technology magazine for European food and beverage manufacturers. Contains short reviews of latest technologies with full text articles available free.
- Free full-text articles from Nutrition Journal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 5:35:08 UTC -