become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food_Science/Nutrition
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Food Science: Nutrition
Business: Food and Related Products: Consulting
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Vegetarianism
- Information and scientific knowledge on diet, human nutrition, child development, and feeding behaviors to benefit public health.
- A non-scientific paper and other information about edible algae and its effect on depression and other problems of children.
- General information about food and ingredients at Oregon State University, Corvallis.
Food Surveys Research Group
- Aims to monitor and assess food consumption and related behavior of the U.S. population.
Journal of the American College of Nutrition
- Original and innovative research in nutrition with useful application for researchers, physicians, and other health care professionals.
- An encyclopedia article on nutrition, including sections on history, health, food processing, longevity, lifetstyle, policy, holistic approaches, and current issues.
University of Hohenheim: Bioavailability and Bioactivity of Micronutrients
- The human nutrition research group of Dr Jan Frank studies the absorption, metabolism and excretion of vitamins and phytochemicals and their impact on the biological activities of these micronutrients.
Omega-6 Research News
- Science briefs and commentary focusing on omega-6 fats in health and disease, by Evelyn Tribole, MS, RD. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2013 at 17:45:03 UTC -