become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food_Science/Microbiology
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Food Science: Microbiology
Business: Food and Related Products: Consulting: Food Safety
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Science: Biology: Microbiology
Science: Technology: Food Science: Food Safety
Food Technology & Processing - Introduction to the Microbology of Food
- General introduction about microorganisms that can change the health and quality of our foods.
Frontiers in Food Microbiology
- Short articles focusing on current research on microbes that can be either beneficial or deleterious on food safety and quality.
MRV-Microbial responses viewer
- Features topics related to predictive models based in the microbial growth data from Combase website.
Risk Assessment: Campylobacter Infection Transmission from Pig to Human
- Abstract of a study by D.G.S. Burch on the risk to consumers of Campylobacter jejuni and C. coli, using erythromycin antibiotic resistance as a marker.
Rutgers Practical Food Microbiology
- Two day course on how to avoid microbial contamination and produce safe food products. New Brunswick, New Jersey. (December 05, 2013)
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12:30:12 AM EST -