become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food_Science/Food_Safety
Sudan Red and Para Red Adulterants
Business: Food and Related Products: Consulting: Food Safety
Home: Consumer Information: Food and Drink
Home: Cooking: Safety
Science: Technology: Food Science: Microbiology
Society: Issues: Health: Food, Drink and Nutrition
2008 Chinese Milk Scandal
- Comprehensive information from Wikipedia on the food safety incident in the People's Republic of China involving milk and infant formula which had been adulterated with melamine.
24th Annual NW Food Safety and Sanitation Workshop
- The Northwest Food Sanitation Workshop addresses basic sanitation as well as cutting edge issues related to food sanitation and food safety. Topics having broad interest are covered in the general sessions. More specific subjects are discussed in small breakout sessions.
Bad Bug Book
- Information about foodborne pathogenic micro-organisms and natural toxins, including habitat or source, associated foods, infective dose, disease symptoms, complications, outbreaks, and susceptible populations.
EFSA: Members and Competent Authorities
- Provides links to the organisations responsible for food safety and risk assessment throughout the European Union.
EU Science Education Media
- Film content on European health and food safety research. Biotechnological risks, discussion, teaching materials for users: educators, film producers.
European Commission Scientific Commission on Food
- The commission is mandated with answering scientific and technical questions concerning consumer health and food safety associated with the consumption of food products.
European Food Safety Authority
- EFSA provides independent scientific advice to member national authorities on existing and emerging risks in food safety.
FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- Run by the Food and Drug Administration. Program areas covering production and hazards, biotechnology, food additives, cosmetics, pesticides, dietary supplements, foodborne illnesses, labeling, import and export, and inspection and enforcement. Page Lists history of the facility and meeting times.
- Works to educate consumers about safe food handling. Includes news, educator resources, fact sheets and activity sheets.
Food Contact Materials
- Provides information about materials that come into contact with food under EU harmonized directives and regulations.
Food Handler Certification Classes of Austin
- Safe Food 4 U teaches Food Handler Certification Classes in Austin, TX to ensure food safety and comply with law.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Hygiene Training
- Food hygiene training distance learning certificated by the CPD Certification Service.
Food Safety and Hygiene
- Blog covering food systems (ISO 22000, PAS, BRC, IFS, GSSC 22000), food safety video, food contamination, microorganisms, bacteria and viruses.
Food Safety and Inspection Service
- Activities, news, product recalls and other consumer information, publications, educational programs and details of the organization.
Food Safety and Quality Jamaica
- Includes food safety news, fact sheets, proper hand washing techniques, hot and cold holding temperatures, foodborne pathogens, chemical contaminants, HACCP regulatory issues and social projects.
Food Safety and Substitutions
- Concise articles answering common questions related to food preparation in the home.
Food Safety Information
- News, articles, government information and journal on food safety, foodborne pathogen detection methods, forum, discussions, and chat room. [Requires free registration for full access.]
Food Safety Research Information Office
- Has online database of food safety research projects funded by government and new food products being tested for approval.
Food Safety Summit
- Features trade show on food safety, food security, and quality assurance. Includes information for attendees and exhibitors, calendar of events, and industry resources.
Food Standards Agency
- Independent UK government department set up to protect the public's health and consumer interests in relation to food.
- An encyclopedia article on foodborne illnesses, including definition, symptoms and mortality, incubation period, infectious dose, pathogenic agents, outbreaks and political issues.
- Includes news, safety alerts and information for consumers and general assistance for the food industry.
- Highlights of recent food safety news from Federal agencies in the US.
International Association for Food Protection
- An organization of food safety professionals committed to advancing food safety worldwide by providing members with a forum to exchange information on protecting the global food supply.
International Life Sciences Institute
- Furthers the understanding of scientific issues relating to nutrition, food safety, toxicology, risk assessment, and the environment by bringing together scientists from academia, government and industry.
Iowa State University Extension: Food Safety Project
- Links to news and resources for educators and consumers and research by the Food Safety Consortium.
ISO 22000 2005: Plain English Overview
- The ISO 22000 2005 food safety management system standard translated into non-technical language by Praxiom Research Group Limited.
Legislative Aspects of Food Contact Materials
- Gives background, explanations, test procedures, and links of the legal status of food contact materialsin the EU and USA.
Program in Food Safety
- Searchable database of safety, preservation by topic, process, restaurant or producers. Also, has contacts and news articles. Produced by Penn State University.
Publications for Food Safety and Processing
- Offers articles for businesses and consumers. From the North Carolina Cooperative Extension.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2016 at 2:03:06 UTC -