become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food_Science/Dairy_Science
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Food Science: Dairy Science
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Dairy
Business: Food and Related Products: Dairy
Recreation: Food: Cheese
Science: Agriculture: Animals: Mammals: Dairy
Science: Technology: Food Science: Products and Services: Testing Services
Shopping: Food: Dairy Products
Dairy Chemistry and Physics
- Milk production and processing: butter, cheese, milk composition and structure.
Dairy Network Online
- Daily news and product updates for professionals in the dairy science industry- Information on manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, and discussion forums, online chat, newsletter and software
Dairy Process Engineering Centre
- Provides workshops, publications, technology transfer and optimisation in the dairy industry.
Dairy Products Technology Center, Cal Poly
- Courses, research and development, technology transfer in dairy science and technology.
Dairy Science and Technology
- University of Guelph describes the technology, physics, chemistry and microbiology of milk, cheese, ice cream, butter, and other dairy products and their production and processing.
Dairy and Food Technology
- Description of the industrial use of lactococci and other lactic acid bacteria, their bacteriophages, natural and 'added' antimicrobial systems in milk, and cheese technology. Includes downloads, forum,and links to other sites.
Dom's Kefir In-Site
- Extensive information about the fermented milk product called kefir: history, origin, composition, microbiology, and production. Includes photographs.
- Supplies membrane filtration plants utilizing the technologies of microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis for liquid separation, purification, concentration and clarification in food, dairy, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries.
Improving Tchoukou Cheese Technology in the Niger
- Local traditional cheese produced by women, FAO supported.
Innovate With Dairy
- Provides research, news, processing technology advancements and directory of resources. Includes whey proteins, fluid and dry milk, cheese, and cultured products.
International Dairy Federation (IDF)
- IDF goals, activities, publications and events.
Leon the Milkman's Blog
- Anything dairy-related,that includes dairy science, cheese, milk, dairy, cows, goats and cheese making.
Southeast Dairy Foods Research Center
- Provides information on flavor adjuncts, functional foods, probiotics, ingredient functionality, whey proteins, microbial safety, quality,and starter cultures.
TIVISKI, a Camel Milk Dairy in the Desert
- Dairy products in Mauritania, Africa: camel, goat, cow milks.
Tharp's Food Technology
- Scientific and technical consultancy specialising in ice cream and frozen dessert technology. Training programs.
Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research
- Includes mission statement, programs, newsletter, resources, events, and courses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:29:49 PM EDT -