become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cereals/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Food Science: Cereals: Academic Departments
Science: Technology: Food Science: Academic Departments
- Study materials for the Science of Foods course at Oregon State University.
Kansas State University: Department of Grain Science and Industry
- Courses leading to Bachelor of Science degrees in the science of baking, feed, or milling, other academic programs, internships and scholarships.
North Dakota State University: Department of Cereal Science
- Offers programs of study for M.S. and Ph.D. candidates. Applied and basic research on the food and industrial uses of cereal grains and other northern grown crops.
OUCT Food Technology
- Alumni Association of the Food Technology department of Osmania University College of Technology.
Satake Centre for Grain Process Engineering
- The centre offers courses and performs research at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:56:02 PM EDT -