become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food_Science/Cereals
Business: Food and Related Products: Grains and Legumes
Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Cereals
American Association of Cereal Chemists
- Benefits of membership, invitation to join, local sections, awards, industry news, career information and placement service.
- An encyclopedia article on cereals, including description of true and pseudo-cereals, cultivation and food value.
Flour for Europe
- Report on a project to formulate a standard flour for calibrating quality-control equipment.
Grain Marketing and Production Research Center
- Shows the work of the constituent units, quarterly newsletter and past issues, annual report on projects, contacts and employee database. Headquarters in Kansas.
GrainGenes: A Small Grains and Sugarcane Database
- Molecular and phenotypic information on wheat, barley, oats, rye, and sugarcane, plus links to articles, similar projects, and conferences.
Journal of Cereal Science
- Areas of research interest, subscription details, and link to extracts from articles.
Nordic Gene Bank
- Searchable and downloadable databases of grain varieties, with notes on publications, and contacts.
Western Grains Research Foundation
- News of research in progress, crop information, criteria for funding projects and invitation to apply for grants, notes on sources of finance, and Board members.
Usenet sci.bio.food-science -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 9:54:04 UTC -