become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food_Science/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Food Science: Academic Departments
Science: Technology: Academic Departments
Auburn University, Alabama: Department of Nutrition and Food Science
- Faculty staff, announcements and positions, undergraduate and graduate degree programs, courses.
Cal Poly, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo: Food Science and Nutrition Department
- Programs, faculty, scholarships, clubs and advice for prospective students, interships.
Cornell University, Ithaca, New York: Department of Food Science
- Staff listing, available positions, research, education materials, department and student information, undergraduate and graduate programs.
Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel: Agricultural, Food and Environmental Quality Sciences
- Admissions, student info, international activities, degree programs, campus map, library and other services.
Michigan State University, East Lansing: Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Undergraduate and graduate programs, resources of the department alumni, research opportunities, scholarships, and contacts.
North Carolina State University, Raleigh: Food Science Department
- Includes staff, research and study programs, distance learning, and notes on pilot plant and laboratories in operation.
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater: Oklahoma Food and Agricultural Products Research and Technology Center
- Helps develop successful value-added enterprises in Oklahoma. Offers pilot processing facilities, research laboratories and educational programs. Staff listing, career opportunities.
Oregon State University, Corvallis: Department of Food Science & Technology
- Programs including fermentation science, sensory evaluation, food safety, flavor chemistry and dairy sciences. Links to faculty and individual research laboratories.
Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana: Department of Food Science
- Department news, research, calendar of events, staff directory, gallery.
Rutgers University: Food Safety Training & Food Science Courses
- Courses include food science and product development, food safety and processing, and food science for chefs.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick: Department of Food Science
- Programs at four schools associated with the State University of New Jersey, working in promotion of healthy eating and improved food quality. Newsletters and contact details.
SVVR Educational Society: Food and Agri Business School
- FABS aims to provide world class education, research and knowledge creation in food, agri business and allied sectors. Provides information on the advisory board, faculty, staff and programmes. Hyderabad, India.
University of Alberta: Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science
- Offers undergraduate and graduate programs that integrate teaching and research in plant science, animal science, bioresource and food engineering, food science and technology, nutrition, rangeland and wildlife resources.
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville: Department of Food Science
- Introduction to research programs, professional societies, and departmental community. Career guidance and course descriptions available.
University of California, Davis: Food Science & Technology
- Information about the department and programs as well as the field of food science.
University of Georgia Department of Food Science and Technology
- Information about the department and academic programs, careers in food science and faculty research.
University of Helsinki, Finland: Department of Food Technology
- Shows courses offered, areas of specialization and research, senior staff and contacts.
University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany: Institute of Food Chemistry
- Research, publications, staff listing, links to other institutes in Germany.
University of Kentucky, Lexington: Department of Animal & Food Sciences
- Graduate education and research, student services, department info, publications, news and related sites.
University of Massachusetts Amherst: Department of Food Science
- Faculty staff, course descriptions, Ms/PhD requirements, laboratory facilities, undergraduate and graduate program.
University of Wisconsin, Madison: Food Science
- Courses, undergraduate and graduate studies, department, extension working with food producers, related links.
Wageningen University, Netherlands - Agrotechnology & Food Sciences Group
- MSc education programmes, courses and subjects, fields of research, facilities, news and calendar, publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:15:05 PM EDT -