the entire directory
only in Technology/Food_Science
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Food Science
Composition and Structure
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Business: Food and Related Products
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools: Test Equipment
Science: Biology: Microbiology
Society: Issues: Environment: Food and Drink
Society: Law: Legal Information: Food Law
This category in other languages:
Arbor Nutrition Guide
- Directory of resources divided into food science, clinical nutrition, applied nutrition and production and consumption of food.
European Food Information Council
- Provides science-based information on food technology, safety and quality, and nutrition.
Explore Food Engineering
- UC-Davis professor R. Paul Singh provides lectures, animations, formulas for food processing calculations, and links to related resources.
Food Science Central
- A gateway to free and subscription based information relating to food science, food technology and food-related human nutrition, including feature articles, minireviews, internet links, regular news feed and website reviews.
Food Science News - Topix
- News on food science continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Project focusing on the possibility of replacing animal products with other sources of protein. The project covers vegetarian meats, non-dairy milk drinks and egg replacements as well as future technologies like in vitro meat.
- Food processing equipment and manufacturing portal with news, technical information, company profiles and a manufacturing directory of the food industry.
Leatherhead Food Research Association
- Offers information on scientific and legislative aspects of food, also consultancy and product development.
Mahendrakar, Dr. N S
- Indian food scientist shows research projects and publications, processes developed, and contact details.
Science of Cooking
- Recipes, activities, and webcasts are used to explain the science behind food and cooking.
- Offers access to food-related information using email, newsgroups, mailing lists, newsletters, and chat rooms.
The Blonz Guide to Nutrition, Food Science and Health
- A resource compiled by a scientist and journalist, with pages of links to the industry, government and academic institutions.
Topix: Food Science
- News about food science, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
Usenet aus.foodtech -
Usenet sci.bio.food-science -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:29:05 PM EDT -