become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transportation/Electric_Vehicles
Electric and Gas Hybrids
Electric and Human Powered Hybrids
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Sporting Goods: Cycling: Electric
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Car Sharing
- Develops and manufactures advanced technology lithium-ion battery packs. Offers custom solutions for their incorporation into electric vehicles.
Austin Area Electric Vehicle Association
- A group of people who gather to discuss electric vehicle technologies and construction. Also a photo album with full specifications of the electric cars and trucks owned and built by members.
Bristol Electric Vehicle Study
- Design information for electric vehicle builders. Includes mathematics and design specifications.
Built For Fun Electric Vehicles
- Provides plans and designs for small powered electric vehicles for kids including trike, scooter and kart projects.
Cool Electric Cars
- Provides a guide to electric cars for the ordinary person. Also provides information on other electric vehicles, electric bikes, scooters, NEVs and golf carts.
Curtis Instruments, Inc.
- Manufacturer of instruments and motor speed controllers for battery-powered and electric vehicles and equipment.
- Proposed electric car/ train which would hold from six to thirty passengers for commuting into and out of urban areas.
Documentation: Auranthetic Charger
- The Auranthetic Charger was a small electric motorcycle produced in California in the 1970's. Links to assembly instructions, parts locator and a forum.
- Provides technical information and personal experience regarding converting a gas vehicle to a battery based electric vehicle.
Driving the Future
- EVs compared with hybrids, fuel-cell vehicles, and gasoline-powered vehicles for pollution, energy, practicality. Letter-writing site to support the requirement that some percent of new cars be EVs by 2003.
Econogics Electric Vehicle Index
- Includes a wealth of information and an excellent history of electric vehicles. Also includes info on the Electric Vehicle Council of Ottawa and their annual Electrathon.
- Nonprofit group that organizes electric vehicle sport competitions with the goal of promoting efficient design and technology.
Electric Vehicle History - Online Archive
- Encourages electric vehicle enthusiasts to help preserve the recent history of electric vehicles by posting to online archive, where other contributions are available to be read.
- Frank Didik designs vehicles powered by a variety of propulsion systems including human, solar, electric and hybrid systems. They are made to order and can be modified to fit the individual buyer's specific needs.
Electrifying Times Magazine
- An international magazine with news and information about electric vehicles.
- About advanced electric cars, hybrid-electric and fuel cell vehicles.
Formula Lightning: West Virginia University
- Car specifications, race schedule, and team roster.
NEDRA: National Electric Drag Racing Association
- A coalition aimed at increasing public awareness of electric vehicle (EV) performance and to encourage through competition, advances in electric vehicle technology.
Two Cents per Mile: Will President Obama Make it Happen?
- Offers a book about electric cars and vehicles and why EV's are not used today as an alternative to oil and internal combustion engines.
- Electric Vehicle Manufacturer and Distribution Company offering Bicycles, Scooters, Motor Bikes, Quads, and ATVs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 9:35:04 UTC -