become an editor
the entire directory
only in Storage/Pumped_Storage
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Storage: Pumped Storage
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Hydro
Blenheim-Gilboa Pumped Storage Power Project
- New York Power Authority facility generates one million kilowatts in the Catskill mountains using five billion gallons of water and a 2,000 foot elevation
Hiwassee Dam Unit 2: Reversible Pump-Turbine (1956)
- "Historic Mechanical Engineering Landmark". e-mail contact for questions, mailing address.
- Diagram from the Tennessee Valley Authority includes colors and labels.
- WikiPedia Entry on subject lists projects and shows a diagram of a typical station. Power spectrum diagram shows energy in and out.
TVA: Hydroelectric Power
- Answers question: "What is a pumped-storage plant?" with links to a diagram and a picture.
Salina Pumped Storage Project
- Power Engineering article about Oklahoma (USA) Grand River Dam Authority facility. Includes picture and history. (May 15, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 4:19:58 PM EDT -