become an editor
the entire directory
only in Storage/Flywheels
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Storage: Flywheels
ASPES Engineering AG
- Graphic comparisons of power, rotor speed, and energy. Bibliography includes English and German titles.
- Makes 2 and 6 kilowatt-hour flywheel (kinetic-electric) energy storage units.
FAQ: Kinetic Energy Storage
- ASPES Engineering AG site with technical information and theory on flywheels and design. Photos of failures.
Flywheel energy storage - Wikipedia
- article includes equation for kinetic energy
Flywheel Energy Systems, Inc.
- Private corporation to "bring flywheel technology to the marketplace" Rotors, testing, and systems.
- Basics of flywheel energy storage, with links to many other sites.
- Technical paper and information on exotic bearings for flywheels.
Motor Generator - Brushless DC Motor
- on motor types for high speed flywheel energy storage.
- Markets PowerStore flywheel system.
Regenerative Power and Motion: A Low-Loss Flywheel Battery
- technology and applications of stationary model.
RPM's Flywheel Battery
- Flywheel battery described as having near-zero storage (idling) loss, unlimited service life with no maintenance, ultra-high power conversion efficiency.
Tribology Systems, Inc.
- Solid-lubricated bearing technology. Operational speeds can range up to 500,000 RPM, with temperatures up to 1000 F. Links to flywheel battery information.
Pentadyne Selected as ``Most Promising Company''
- at Energy Venture Fair V. Flywheel maker lauded. (November 22, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 31, 2013 2:29:35 AM EDT -